chapter two oh god please!!!

A/N heres chapter two sorry for the long wait guys ive been busy with work. Hope you like please vote and comment.

Theres a character name change justin is now ben.

I started another book it called my mates gone awol!!! Please read vote and comment on both books thanks

Enjoy!!!

I just ran, ran downstairs and out of the front door I kept running as fast and far away as I could tears forming in my eyes. All of a sudden there was a shooting pain that ripped through out my body starting in my chest down to my legs.

The pain was so intense that it brought me to my knees I winced from the pain clinching at my chest with both hands. I let a scream of raw emotions hatered angery hurt. Tears falling from my eyes they wouldnt stop.

I cloundnt breath It felt like I was gona die there and then. I lend forward hitting the ground. Tears streaming down my face, I wanted a new pain anything from what I was feeling.

I couldnt cope, I had to calm down I tried to steady my breathing taking deep breaths I tried pushing back the tears. All I kept thinking bout was Emily and William and what I saw my sister doin to the guy I loved. It broke me and my heart.

I steadied my breathing I got to my kness I put my hands of the floor to help me up and I noticed my knuckles were bruised and bloody.

I started walking it seemed I walked for ages I was deep in thought when I came upto a door in front of me I heard someone say "hang on a min just coming".

The door begain to open a tall woman was standing in the door frame.

"oh hi River hu hun whats happened, your been crying". My eyes were red and puffy She rushed to crashing me a tight. I nuzzled my face into her chest hugging her back.

" Hey Mrs lewis is Ben home I really need to talk to him".

"yeah hun he is up in his room". She gave me a kiss on my forhead and moved out of the door.

"Thanks Mrs lewis" I said as I made my way up to ben's room. "hold on River mandanell". I turned around to look at her "firstly call me Debbie as you known me for years and secondly whats happened to your hands". Sounded more cocerned I lifted my hands up to my face they were bruised and bloody. She grapped my arm and pulled me into the kitchen. She was looking around franticly looking for something.

"dam were the hell is that fuc-shoot first aid box". I tried to hold in my laughter but couldnt I let it came out. What made me laugh was the way she was going about looking around for the first aid and that I never heard her swear in all this years but she almost did.

"ha ha found it". She turned around grinning my laughter stopped and a worried look crept on my face. "River sit down and prepare yourself". I did as she instructed she sat next to me "am going count to three then clean your hands, one two". She put the wipes on my hands and started cleaning them.

I scream because of the pain "ouch that fucking stings and I thought you said you were gona count to three before cleaning. She just smiled "no swearing in my house and payback for laughing at me back there". I nodded and smirked "am sorry Mrs lew I mean debbie". She just smiled once she finished cleaning my hands she got some bandages and wrapped them around my hands.

Now you can go and she Ben. I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek "thanks Mrs lewis". As I ran out of the kitchen and walked upto ben's room which was on the left. I flung the door open "good job I wasnt doing anything naughty" he said smirkingly. I looked up to him we made eye contact and water filled my eyes again. I fell to my knees I put my head in my arms and sat there crying.