Prologue

"Dad! I don't want to go stay with the Smiths!" I complained for probably the millionth time today. I pulled out my iPhone from my hoodie pocket then paused the music playing, I looked over at my dad, he looked like he was deep in thoughts reading emails or something.

Two years ago, I was unbelievably close with Jaden and Willow Smith, we did everything together, he even thought me how to skateboard and I still skateboard even more than before but things changed, he left me, fragile and naïve, even thinking about our old friendship hurt. Jaden left me and let the fame take over his brain, I don't blame him though.

I remember everything that happened that day, we were meant to hang out one day but he never came and he never called. I tried texting and calling him but he never replied or answered any of my calls, it was like he was ignoring me but I couldn't understand why. Finally after a few weeks, I realized he moved on, he had found himself new friends, he had forgotten about me completely.

I've changed since then though, now I'm bold and confident. I learnt to take care of myself, during what seemed to be the worst moments of my life. The old me is gone forever and I'm sure Jaden has forgotten who the hell I am.

The only reason I'm being forced to go stay with them for two months is because Jada offered to watch me whilst my dad and Jaden's dad are going on a business trip which starts in two or three days and she didn't want me to be in a big house all alone for so long.

I'm grateful someone actually cares about my welfare but Jada knows what happened between me and Jaden because I told her and I'm guessing she wants us to be friends again, which will never happen.

"Stop complaining Georgia. It will be fun" my dad simply responded, not even looking at me. He was sat next to me in the car, scrolling through his iPhone. I rolled my eyes and huffed. I sank myself into my seat and looked out the window, "Why do you hate me?" I asked him, diverting my attention to him.

"I don't hate you, that's why I'm taking you to Jada's house not Aunt Crystal... all the way in Louisanna" He told me, dragging the word Louisanna, because he knew how much I hated going to stay with my aunt then he patted my shoulder and smiled slightly at me.

He was right, I wouldn't have preffered going all the way to Louisanna besides Aunt Crystal is the strictiest and most annoying woman you'd ever meet. "Fine" I simply said and rolled my eyes. This is going to be the most annoying summer yet.

I held out my iPhone and scrolled through my messages but not replying, I wasn't interested with the journey to the Smiths household at all but I knew we were quickly approaching their house because whilst stealing glances outside my window, I clearly remember the street and neighbourhood.

I squeezed my eyes shut, thinking about possible ways this will play out. "You'll be fine" My dad stated trying to reassure me, puling me out of my thoughts. No I won't. I thought to myself but I didn't bother to argue with him because our car came to a hault in the driveway of the very familiar mansion.

Once my dad jumped out of the car, I pushed my door open, the first people I noticed were Jada and Willow, stood at the door of their home, with massive grins spread across their faces.

I sighed frustratedly, mentally preparing myself for the worst summer ever.