Reality Sucks

A/N

Thank you for reading this fic and please read THE FINAL AUTHORS NOTE after this part to keep updated on my other fics including the sequel 'Independecnce' xoxo

Trying to get 10 more subscribers on my main YouTube channel to prove to my flatmate that it isn't a waste of time - So I would love it if you could go over to youtube.com/bethrobinson94 & maybe subscribe to prove her wrong

End of A/N

ALICE

Life isn't as easy as it is in the books and movies; if it was then life would be boring and predictable. Yes I had gotten the guy and my channel was able to walk on its own two feet but everything felt like it had slipped a little too easily into place. Happiness and success always comes with a price.

That danasaur and hopeful Amy, the girl who watched me pour slushie on Dan's head had in fact filmed our entire argument and put it online. However she had edited it so that I came across as the bad guy, she cut out Dan calling me a slut and a whore which painted him as the victim.

None of my friends believed the video because Dan told everyone everything but the fans didn't get the luxury of being told the truth. So I got a lot of hate, and I mean a lot, death threats were a common occurrence on my YouTube comments, Tumblr and Twitter. If a danasaur saw me on the street alone they had no problem with coming over and confronting me. So I made sure never to go out alone.

The real kicker was the fact that Dan was dating Amy despite her single handily destroying my online life. One day Carrie, Ben and I were walking in the lobby of our building when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around and had a blue slushie chucked in my face by Amy.

Ben was shocked, I was cold but Carrie was pissed because she had bought me the vintage white dress which was now stained blue. Dan and Phil were also in the lobby, Phil looked appalled by Amy's action while Dan was as speechless as Ben. Carrie took a step towards Amy but I held her back.

'Carrie she's not worth it. This isn't your fight to fight. Plus it gives you an excuse to make me try on more dresses.'

Carrie calmed down and composed herself. Amy smirked evilly at me.

'Don't you have anything to say Alice?'

I looked down at the dripping blue mess I was and nodded. On the inside I was humiliated but I'd never show it on my face. I flipped my hair over my shoulder and smiled.

'Yes I do Amy. I now know how Rachel felt.'

She looked at me confused.

'Who's Rachel?'

To my left Carrie, Ben and Phil were chuckling. They understood my Glee reference, what I was secretly a Gleek, sue me.

'Rachel Berry from Glee, she gets slushied in the pilot episode, yet she doesn't let it get to her because she's bigger than the jocks and cheerleaders. She's also the star of the show and gets the great songs and storylines, much like me. I'm Rachel and you're just another bitchy brainless cheerleader.'

Over Amy's shoulder I swear I saw Dan crack a smile but as soon as he saw that I noticed he made his face neutral. His girlfriend was crazy beyond compare.

If I wasn't getting hate from the danasaurs then I was getting hate from the JacksGap fans. Half were furious and rude towards me, while the other half liked me but would never fully support me against my haters within the fandom.

Finn and Jack made a video to their fans telling them that Finn and I were happy together and I'd be around a while. My loyal subjects on the other hand were ecstatic that I had found love, I loved my fans.

My relationship with Zoe and Joe was also strengthened because although they couldn't outright defend me for fears of old fans putting two and two together, they were there when I needed an escape. I liked Joe's flat but I loved escaping back to Brighton for a long weekend every now and then.

I had been invited to three YouTube events; Playlist Live, VidCon and SITC for meet and greets as well as a panel or two which was exciting. I'd finally get a chance to meet all my favourite American youtubers from O2L to Tyler Oakley to Joey Graceffa and maybe even Sawyer Hartman, he was a big influence on my filmmaking.

I was closing this chapter of my life, but I was preparing for what my next chapter would hold. I pinched myself the other day just to see if I had dreamt all this up but I was thankful that everything that had shaped me into this new person wasn't a dream but reality.

Sometimes reality sucks but right now in my eyes reality couldn't get any better.

END OF THE THIRD SUGG...SEQUEL TO BE RELEASED TUES 30TH SEPTEMBER 2014 :)