AmazingAlice

DAN

When Louise and I got back to mine and Phil's flat, she was staying with us. We were met by Phil who was standing under the one working light in the hallway looking like a god like being.

'Phil the concert was amazing, you should have been there. You probably would have been better company than this one over here.'

It took me a second to realise that Louise was talking about me, I had enjoyed the concert it was just that my mind was somewhere else. Zoe and Joe had a sister who I had been at war with for the last week on Tumblr.

When I saw the pink hair I didn't think much of the girl stood in front of me. Then she joked with Joe and Caspar using the exact same words she had tweeted me, then something clicked. But it wasn't until she turned around and I caught my first glimpse of her face, did I realise I had never seen a more beautiful girl.

'Anyway Phil I'm off to call Matt before I go to sleep, see you both tomorrow.'

Louise walked up the stairs and past Phil who was staring at me. I could see he was waiting for Louise to be on the phone before he spoke. I quickly darted into my room and he followed.

'Dan are you alright?'

I nodded.

'I saw her Phil, I saw the girl from Tumblr, and she was beautiful.'

'The one you were tweeting and your danasaurs went to war against?'

I nodded again and slumped onto the bed.

'But here's the real kicker Phil, we know both her siblings. I understand now what you meant about her not wanting fake followers.'

Phil moved my feet aside and sat down on the bed.

'Who is she related to?'

I smirked; I couldn't wait to see his reaction.

'The clue was in her Twitter name ASugg.'

Phil raised a single eyebrow in my direction.

'But the only Suggs we know are Zoe and Joe.'

'Joe has a twin sister; she's called Alice but goes by Tumblr queen online.'

Phil's mouth gaped open at my words, I could see him trying to connect the dots but he kept coming up with blanks.

'We would have known if they had another sibling, we've both been to their family's house and Zoe's in Brighton.'

'According to Zoe, Alice had gone off to university at the time so we would have missed her.'

Phil took the moment to lie down next to me, if the Phan fans could only see us now thier hearts would give out.

'So I guess this means you can call off your danasaurs. How long are they in London for?'

I tried to remember what Zoe had told me, but all I could think about was the pink haired girl I had admired for years.

'Err I think Zoe said either Monday or Tuesday.'

'I want to meet this girl.'

Phil enjoyed her blogs but he never had any sort of romantic feelings towards her, before today she was faceless to us. Meeting her in person as cliche as it sounds, felt like I had found my other half.

Someone knocked on the bedroom door.

'You're in luck, they are both coming over tomorrow as Dan you told Zoe you'd film a video together.'

Phil chuckled beside me; Louise could have a professional job spying on people.

'Thanks Louise I nearly forgot.'