Radio Times

A/N

Yes guys here's the second upload I promised you because of all your amazing support :) I hope you continue to enjoy, comment, share and vote for my story xoxo

END OF A/N

JACK

I couldn't believe what Finn had told me about Alice. Everyone knew that Zoe's videos had gotten better and her fans seemed to be calm for once, but I thought that was because she had put more effort in. Little did I know that Zoe had hired Alice once she finished university to edit her videos and watch over her social media sites.

Finn had also mentioned that Alice didn't always want to work for her sister, but she had never been someone to say no to her siblings. Apparently Joe and Caspar had also talked her into controlling the Jasper fandom.

She was going to Radio One with Dan and Phil to get a taste for radio, but she didn't know if that was the path she wanted to go down or if she wanted to work on TV or continue making short films like she did while at university.

Alice could definitely have a future as an editor, but ask any youtuber which area of YouTube they find tedious and the majority will say editing. Zoe was paying Alice so it wasn't like she was openly using her. But it still felt wrong somehow, I could never imagine using Finn and vice versa.

Finn was currently in his room most likely texting her, that boy had fallen hard. I clicked on Tumblr and searched for 'LetsBeStupidForever', I wanted to see why Alice apparently controlled certain Tumblr fandoms. If she put her thoughts into a video I could guarantee people would watch, YouTube has its niches and Alice could easily find hers.

DAN

We had all pitched in with making stir fry, Alice and I had taken a couple of noodles and flung them on Phil's back seeing which one would stay on the longest, of course Phil was very much unaware of this. After our game of twenty questions I did feel like I knew more about Alice, I had learnt things that weren't even on Zoe's list; maybe Zoe didn't know her sister as well as she thought she did.

PHIL

Dan and Alice had been giggling between themselves every time I turned away from them, did I have something on me?

ALICE

Phil figured it out by the end of the meal which was delicious may I add; I could easily be a cook. My recipes were limited but that was why someone invented experimenting. Phil didn't seem mad about the whole noodle incident; instead he found it funny and laughed along with us.

'We better head out now.'

I helped Phil load the dishwasher as Dan ran to his room like a mad man to get his phone.

'You and Dan seem to be getting along Alice.'

I looked up at Phil surprised by his comment.

'I guess we are, he confessed that he had gone to Zoe for advice but he had chosen to ignore it, that's why we played twenty questions.'

Phil nodded; a smile on his face as he loaded the last bowl.

'That's good, but be careful, you don't want to jump headfirst into anything Alice. One day doesn't count as getting to know someone.'

Oh I agreed whole heartedly with him, I never been one to dive headfirst into a new relationship. Confession time, I had never really had a proper boyfriend so I was new to this. Now it looked like I had two guys interested in me at once. Finn had been texting me nonstop, we seemed to click and it was fun to talk to him even if at one point in the day we only communicated through emoticons.