Double Trouble

ALICE

After we left Dan and Phil's we decided to hit the shops, sure Brighton was good but London was better. However Zoe and I had different shopping preferences, but today we settled on a compromise. We would do two shops of Zoe's choice then one of mine. It sounded unfair but I didn't know a lot of shops in London.

'One day I'll put makeup on you Zoe style A.'

I popped my head around the makeup counter, we were currently in Mac, and Zoe twisted a lipstick and mimed putting it on my lips. I rolled my eyes.

'Whatever happened to natural beauty? Besides I have sensitive skin.'

'That's the great thing A, nowadays almost every makeup brand is manufactured with sensitive skin in mind. You just need to know what to look for.'

I could tell Zoe was in her element talking about makeup, that's why over 5 million people were subscribed to her. She was just so easy to listen to and she always gave great advice.

All I did was rant and create GIFs, I wasn't touching people's lives like my sister. A part of me knew that even if I tried I would never compare, hell even Joe had his moments.

'Zoe you truly are my idol. But you won't be getting that shade of pink anywhere near these lips.'

She smiled at me and put the lipstick back down.

'Thanks sis, so which shop next?'

TWO HOURS LATER

Zoe and I had just finished lunch after shopping for the last couple of hours. Inside my bag I felt my tablet vibrate.

I pulled it out as Zoe paid the bill. I had a reminder
'J & F filming 3.00pm'
I checked my watch, it was ten past two.

'Zoe we have fifty minutes until your suppose to be at Jack and Finn's to film a video.'

Zoe looked down at the pile of shopping bags at our feet, she was calculating if we would have enough time to drop the bags off at Joe's. I looked down at my watch again.

'If we get on the tube here at Covent Garden, drop the bags off and order a taxi, we possibly will make it on time. I'll ring a taxi once we're off the tube.'

Zoe nodded in agreement with my plan, time management had always been a strength of mine, Zoe's not so much. This was why we worked well together, we balanced each other out.

MONTAGE

- Zoe and Alice catch tube, Alice rings for a taxi, Zoe drops bags off while Alice waits outside, taxi picks them up, they get to Jack and Finn's with three minutes to spare -

END MONTAGE

'Alice I'll pay the driver, you knock on the door.'

I nodded and clambered up the stairs, I took a moment to simply stare at the house in front of me, it was massive and stunning. You normally only see a youtubers bedroom, you never actually see their house for security reasons.

I walked up to the front door and was about to knock before the door swung open revealing two of the most handsome guys on YouTube, Jack and Finn Harries.

'Zoe love the hair, it suits you.'

Jack came out and pulled me into a hug, he had called me Zoe. He didn't know who I actually was because it suddenly came to me that neither of them knew about my existence.

But they would be in for a shock when Zoe walked up the drive.

'Move over Jack stop hogging her to yourself, how are you love?'