7

bambam sat on top of mark, leaning down to press kisses all over his face before he just completely nuzzled his face into his chest.

mark chuckled and patted the back of bambam's head. "baby, it is nearly one in the morning. let's go to bed."

bambam whined but crawled under the blankets and cuddled into mark's side. "little kitty wants to sleep all day but never wants to sleep at night."

"sorry." mark felt bad because he knew it was because of his kitten side and he hadn't meant anything bad by it.

"don't be sorry, cutie. let's just go to bed, i want to cuddle you." mark pulled bambam even closer, kissing the side of his head as he did. "you can give me more kisses in the morning."

bambam smiled at mark and quickly tried to fall asleep so morning would come fast and he could give mark lots of kisses.

bambam was woken up to kisses all over his face. bambam giggled as he woke up to the feeling and pulled mark down by wrapping his arms around his neck.

"can we kiss more after we brush our teeth?" mark asked after bambam could kiss back anymore. bambam nearly ran to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. mark chuckled and followed him to brush his own teeth.

bambam jumped back onto the bed and pulled mark back onto him when he walked back into the room.

bambam wrapped his arms and legs around mark, nearly making the elder fall on top of him.

"hey, baby, what would you think of getting our own apartment?" mark asked making bambam pout. he had thought they were going to kiss, not have serious conversations.

"are you sure? i don't have any way to help pay for anything."

"i make enough money. you won't even have to worry. and i know. i wouldn't put that kind of pressure on you."

"can we kiss and then talk about this? i would love to move out with you but i would also love to kiss you."

mark chuckled and leaned down to kiss his sassy boyfriend. "you're so bossy."

"i just want to give you kisses." mark nodded and finally pressed his lips to bambam's, smiling as he purred in pleasure of getting what he wanted.

//
i don't really like this story anymore :/