2

bambam had quickly warmed up to everyone and vise versa. and surprisingly, mark seemed to love being around bambam the most.

when jaebum got home, the two were both asleep. bambam was curled up, half his body in mark's lap, including his head which was on his thigh. it was obvious that mark had been scratching behind bambam's ears but had fallen asleep. bambam was still purring pretty loudly from just laying on mark.

but just like a cat, bambam was a very light sleeper, so when he heard the front door open and close, he looked up at jaebum. "hey, bam. you can go back to sleep, i didn't mean to wake you up."

"how was work, jaebummie?" bambam didn't sit up because he didn't want to wake up mark so he made sure he didn't move much.

"it was good. how about your day? have you and mark done much more besides lay there?"

"we laid some games on the computer. well mark did, i'm not very good so i just watched him."

jaebum smiled and patted bambam's leg. "i'm gonna take a shower. go back to sleep."

bambam curled back up and quickly fell back to sleep. mark woke up and continued to pet bambam. usually he would look through some social media on his phone but he couldn't bring himself to look away from bambam.

he smiled as bambam shifted in his sleep, shoving his face into mark's leg more. he purred louder as mark rubbed his ears.

jaebum snuck downstairs and took a picture of them. mark's smile was visible from where he took the picture from. "do you two want some food? i'm gonna pick youngjae up from work and we can up whatever you want."

"bam, what do you want to eat?" mark asked, waking up the cute kitten in his lap. bambam sat up, sitting completely in mark's lap.

"thai?" bambam asked softly. "my ex didn't like it so i haven't had it since i lived in thailand."

"we're having thai " jaebum said, not giving mark the chance to choose because his heart broke. he was finding the most authentic thai restaurant around and getting the hybrid his thai food. "tell everyone as they get home. bambam, text me your favorite dishes."

yugyeom walked into the house a few minutes later to see jaebum pacing around the room, reading reviews of thai restaurants. bambam was getting his belly rubbed by mark as his tail wrapped around mark's wrist.

"yugyeom, we're having thai food for dinner. you have to tell jackson when he gets home." they all knew jackson would complain about having to eat spicy food but that didn't matter and they wouldn't tell bambam that so he didn't feel bad.

once youngjae got home, he and jaebum went to the best thai restaurant that he had found. bambam was extremely excited to have thai food again after not having it for years. mark continhed to rub his belly because he loved how cute bambam's smile and purr was.

"jacks, we're having thai food for dinner," yugyeom called out as jackson walked into the house. jackson whined and dropped his gym bag as he took his shoes off. "bambam wants thai food. don't complain."

jackson turned his attention to bambam who seemed too distracted by the pets he was getting to even realize jackson was home. jackson was half sure mark was already in love with bambam based on how sweet he was if bambam was around.

jackson nodded before going upstairs so he could shower even though he knew the spicy thai food would make him sweat. but yugyeom followed him upstairs and explained the situation with bambam's ex. jackson suddenly had no problem eating thai food.

"mark seems to really like bambam," jackson commented to yugyeom while he grabbed a towel from the hall closet. "didn't expect that considering he doesn't even really like cats."

"i'm really glad everyone seems to really like him. he's been through a lot since coming to korea. i was kind of worried about mark since him and bambam are nearly opposites," yugyeom admitted, leaning against the hallway wall.

"now he seems to like bambam the most. i think something's gonna happen between them. soon if mark isn't too shy."

"what is bambam confesses to mark?" yugyeom challenged playfully even though he agreed because he couldn't imagine bambam being the one to confess. it just didn't fit his personality.

"bambam told me that he doesn't like to confess and likes when the other person does it. he's so adorable. i completely understand why mark is completely in love with him already."

yugyeom told jackson about how jaebum had reacted when bambam told him he would like thai food which made jackson laugh.

all of them were completely whipped for bambam. none of then could handle when bambam looked up at them with his big eyes, blue or brown depending on if he was wearing his contacts that day, because it was too cute to say no to. and all he was usually asking for were cuddles or a bite of their food.

yugyeom went downstairs while jackson went to take a shower. yugyeom pretended to be texting while he was really recording mark pampering bambam as if the hybrid was a little prince.

jinyoung was the last to get him. he immediately sat next to yugyeom and looked at his phone, curious to what he was giggling at. at this point, bambam had had to go to the restroom, leaving a pitifully looking mark all by himself. he looked around as if he didn't know what to do without bambam laying across his lap.

yugyeom showed the video he had taken to jinyoung who asked yugyeom to send it to him. they watched as bambam bounded down the stairs before he sat himself between mark's legs, laying his back against mark's chest.

yugyeom informed jinyoung of their dinner as he himself laid against jinyoung's side, sinking down to fit under his arm. they couldn't let the non-couple look more like they were dating than themselves.

when jaebum and youngjae got back with the food, bambam made sure he got some of everything for mark to try because they were all his favorites. he also got jackson a plate of the least spicy things before he got himself a plate.

bambam stayed between mark's legs that ended up wrapped around him as he ate. in the few days, everyone had gotten use to how close bambam and mark had gotten it almost seemed normal.

bambam told mark what all the different foods were before he ate them. he answered their questions about thailand and his mom. he thanked jaebum because he had found a very authentic thai restaurant that was extremely similar to his favorite meals back in thailand.

the questions and stories kept a smile on bambam's face as he ate and even after. that night, he realized he should call him mom even though he couldn't have been more than two weeks since they last spoke.