5

mark smiled as he watched bambam run around the living room before he hopped onto the couch that mark was sitting on, plotting himself in mark's lap and pecking his cheek.

mark and bambam had yet to have had their first kiss after a week of officially dating. mark didn't mind because how could he enjoy kissing bambam if he knew bambam was nervous about it?

it wasn't long before bambam was falling asleep because just like a cat, he slept a lot and needed to conserve energy like any normal cat.

"i have to leave for work soon, kitten. let's go to my room and you can sleep in there while i get ready." mark carried bambam go his bedroom, setting him down on the bed. bambam curled up under mark's blankets and watched mark get ready.

mark took his shirt off and put on deodorant, turning around to see bambam staring at him. he tossed his shirt at bambam and smirked. "hey, silly, what're you looking at?"

"my handsome boyfriend," bambam giggled, throwing the shirt back at mark as he walked closer. mark leaned down, ruffled bambam's hair, and kissed his cheek.

"go to sleep, cutie. i'm heading to work." mark kissed bambam's cheek one more time and pulled the blanket over him. mark smiled when bambam started to fall asleep right away. he shook his head and left the house, making sure to lock the door so bambam would be safe and not scared since he was home alone.

mark had to stay at work late so when he got home at almost midnight, bambam jumped into his arms and wrapped his tail around mark's arm.

"hey, kitten, i'm gonna shower, okay? we can go to bed after." bambam nodded and kissed mark's cheek before he was set down. mark went to take a quick shower because he didn't want to do anything but cuddle with his boyfriend and go to bed.

when mark was done and hadn't even bothered putting on more than a pair of basketball shorts, he went to the living room and stole his boyfriend even though he was in the middle of a conversation with youngjae about something. coco, maybe? mark wasn't sure.

"goodnight, guys," bambam said as mark started to carry him away. bambam wrapped his arms around mark's neck and giggled as mark accidently ran into the corner while trying to not run bambam into the wall. "wait, markie, i have to brush my teeth and wash my face."

so mark carried bambam to the bathroom instead and let him get ready for bed all while hugging him from behind. "how was your day, markie?"

"fine. just long. i'm tired and i missed you." mark stayed wrapped around bambam as they waddled back to his room. mark climbed in bed first before he opened his arms for bambam to crawl into.

they didn't to to sleep right away. they laid together, listening to the music mark put on, and talked. they didn't know how, but they never seemed to run out of things to talk about. it wasn't that it was all super meaningful or life changing. but they enjoyed talking to each other. but that was obvious. why would you date someone if you don't even like to talk to them?

mark fell asleep first. he had closed his eyes while listening to bambam talk and accidently fell asleep. bambam didn't mind as he knew mark was tired. so he curled up to the elder and listened to his heart. he giggled softly since in sounded so loud in his ear.

bambam kissed mark chest before he moved his head off and cuddled up to his side instead. bambam made sure to pull the blanket up higher so mark didn't get cold in the middle of the night.

"you're so fucking cute," mark mumbled moment after he woke up. the first thing he saw was bambam peacefully asleep next to him.

bambam groaned and rolled over at the sound of mark's rough morning voice. he shoved his face into mark's side because he was sure it was too early to wake up.

"what time is it?" mark could barely understand bambam's muffled voice but he reached over to grab his phone and check the time.

"almost 11." mark chuckled when bambam just cuddled closer to him and closed his eyes. "does my sleepy kitten want to sleep some more?"

bambam hummed and nodded so mark let him. knowing he wouldn't be able to, mark rubbed bambam's ears and scratched his head while he slept.

"hey, baby, let's eat. you've been sleeping over an hour." bambam reluctantly stood because he did need to eat. he also wanted to spend time awake with mark. "get dressed and we can go on a date, today."

the date was fun. they got lunch and then walked around to a few stores close to them. mark bought bambam a cute sweater while bambam was somewhere else in the store simply because it reminded him of bambam.

they held hands as they walked around the outdoor mall. mark grabbed both of bambam's hand as they stood across from each other. he didn't expect bambam to press a quick kiss to mark's lips but he couldn't say he didn't like it.

bambam blushed as he turned away from mark, letting one of his hands go so he could pull mark to follow him into the next store where bambam bought mark a candle.

mark proudly held bambam's hand as they walkd back into the house hours later. he announced that they had had their first kiss and it was only the beginning of many more to come. he informed their friends that they were not allowed to complain about seeing them kiss because he walked into the house to seeing them having sex at least once for each of them.

they all knew any kisses would be innocent pecks so they didn't mind. bambam was too innocent to have a full make out session in from of anyone.