Chapter 3

After I left Alizon and Jessie, I decided to go to the back just to look around, and I don't find him. I went back inside to piss and came across someone's phone. I'm not a thief, but I'm curious. I won't look at it until I'm alone in the bathroom.

"Has anyone seen a blue phone? Well the case is blue. There's white roses on my wallpaper. Hello? Can anyone even fucking hear me? Or do y'all just not care?" A voice from behind sounded quite worried about the phone in my hand.

"Here, I have it. I found it on this table, I was going to hold it until I got out of the bathroom, then I was going to look for the owner. Is everything okay?" I lied through my teeth, but man this boy who the phone belonged to was too pretty for words.

"Yeah thanks. I'm just... who are you?" he asked.

"Dalton... I'm here with Alizon, Jessie, and Tayler. Lucy invited us, but I haven't seen her." I said, confused

"You're Dalton? Great. So let me guess you're going fuck Tayler and take him away from me? Fucking fantastic. Just use a condom, because he's dirty and he cheats all the time and he's going to fuck with your emotions and make you feel like shit even though you give him your everything! He's an asshole and I hope you're happy Dalton! You fucking home wrecker!" he yelled as he ran away.

Okay, now I want to go home. This is too much for me and I'm just getting annoyed. I knew coming to this stupid party was a stupid idea. I'm not going to kiss anyone at midnight, I'm going to turn 18 in two months, I'm pretty much a loser for life, and I just got yelled at for something I was never planning on doing. This party sucks.

"Don't mind him. He's kind of obsessed. My name is Finn, Finn Hale. He's kind of obsessed with Tayler, and he's shot him down plenty of times. His name is... I think it's Alex, but I'm not too certain. No one really pays attention to him. I don't even know why he's here. You're not from here are you? Sorry for all the questions, it's just not every day you see someone alone in a corner and think they're the most handsomest guy in the world." he had a way with words.

"Dalton, but I think you heard that maybe. I'm not going to let him phase me, I just want to go home now to be honest. But my friend is here with her boyfriend, Jessie? You might know him." I'm not even going to acknowledge that he's flirting with me.

"If you want to go home, you should. There's no point in staying somewhere you're uncomfortable. As for your friend, I would leave her here if she's with we boyfriend. I can watch over her if you'd like. I'm sober and wasn't planning on drinking." he said.

"I would much rather you come with me." Did I really just say that. Like out loud? I'm an idiot. I'm honestly an idiot. I'm just going to go home, sleep and wake up in 2015.

"Yeah? I'll go with you." he sounded excited.