Chapter 1

I don't want to go to this dumb party. I mean, honestly, this party is just another excuse for dumb teenagers to get drunk and have sex and be those kids. This is all kind of annoying if you ask me.

I'm only going because Alizon says that there's going to be a guy there. I'm not the guy to hook-up, but I would still like to meet someone before I turn 18. I mean, I haven't ever been in a real relationship and one would be nice before I'm a legal adult.

I don't know much about him, but I know he has green eyes, dark brown hair, and he's a little taller than me. From what Alizon says, he seems really nice. But who knows? Maybe he's some crazy killer.

"Hey, jackass. You almost ready? Jesus dude, you take longer than I do, and I'm a girl!" Alizon says coming out of my bathroom after 45 minutes of her putting on makeup.

"You know, I wouldn't be taking so long if someone wasn't in my bathroom. You literally take a million years to get ready." I said. And she really does, I mean, who takes 45 minutes to put on makeup?

"Hey D Money, suck my ass." I hate that she calls me D Money. Like, that's so embarrassing. I wish she would call me something other than that.

"Let's go well Chicka! We don't have all year anymore, and I wanted to go get burritos from Rico's before the party. Can't turn up on an empty stomach!" Not that I was planning on drinking, I just wanted an excuse in case I didn't want to stay.