↳twice reacts...

twice reacts to (Y/n) overdosing..

warning: if you do happen to get triggered by what this is written about, then skip this chapter.

a/n: i also did a little research of what could happen so it could sort of correlate to the story more correctly.

-

You were allowed to be alone at the dorm for a couple hours since the rest of the group went out to eat. You sat beside the bathtub with dried tears and some of your old anti-depressants. Quickly, you downed a lot more than what you usually took when you were younger.

Whenever the rest of Twice came back from the restaurant that they love to eat at so much, they decided to disperse throughout their dorm to relax. Tzuyu went to go to the bathroom beside the maknae-line's room, it was locked. She assumed that you were in there and called your name out in her normal tone of voice. There was no response, she knew that you would normally be able to hear that and respond.

Tzuyu looked around for a bobby-pin and nearly broke it trying to flatten it out just a tad. She fiddled with the lock for a few seconds before the door unlocked. She walked in, horrified of what she saw. You were laying there, pale with a little bit of foam at the corner of your mouth. She walked out, in total shock, walking over to Jihyo. Tzuyu grabbed Jihyo's hand and dragged her to the same bathroom she just left. "Why the hell are you standing here? Call a fucking ambulance!"

It took emergency services forever to get to the dorm since everyone was freaking out at that point, they declared only three members to go: Dahyun, Jihyo, and Tzuyu. "How did you even find her?" Jihyo questioned on the ride there, obviously a nervous wreck. "I thought she was in the bathroom doing something, so I called her name and I didn't get a response. So I picked the lock and I saw her there, cold and lifeless."

"The monitor says she has a pulse, Tzuyu. Ever think about checking that?" Tzuyu shook her head. "I couldn't think straight in that moment, all I could think was 'Oh my fucking god, get Jihyo right now' because I was literally about to shit myself anyways from seeing her body lying there."

"I hope she's alright." Dahyun muttered. "We all can only hope."