↳twice reacts..

Twice reacting to you passing out in exhaustion after not getting enough sleep.

-

Nayeon

Nayeon watched as Twice's maknae laid on the large couch in the group's living room. (Y/n) passed out, making Nayeon worried. Nayeon quickly rushed to the bathroom and grabbed a make-up removal wipe, rushing back towards (Y/n) to take off her makeup. The eldest knew that (Y/n) was tired, but not tired to the point of literally fainting. She was worried for the maknae's health. "Jeongyeon, help me take (Y/n) to her room."

Jeonyeon

Everyone was tired, I was, surprisingly Jihyo was too, but our maknae, (Y/n) was more exhausted out of all of us. We got on to a plane back to Korea due to our busy schedules, I decided to sit next to (Y/n) to try and talk to her, but she was already comfortable and asleep by the time I was able to look at her. I sighed and put on her seat-belt, feeling bad for the youngest. 

Momo

The dancing machine helped (Y/n) with the new dance routine that they had to learn for their comeback. Instead, (Y/n)'s body decided that it was time to get a break, so she sat and leaned her head on the mirror; falling asleep quickly. "(Y/n)-ah." Momo called. "Momoring, just let her be, she's probably stressed." Jihyo warned.

Sana

You had passed out from a long and busy schedule, but you were used to falling asleep right after having a show. Sana didn't expect you to fall asleep that easily, and she was confused on how you went to sleep that fast. She let you rest your head on her shoulder since she knew that here lately has been rough for you. "Good night, (Y/n)-ssi."

Jihyo

You and Jihyo have been getting into a lot of arguments since you both have been stressed to the max. "I think that it'll be best for you not to talk to me for the rest of the night, go get some sleep, you need it." Jihyo muttered, while you just went straight to bed with tears rolling down your cheeks. As you fell asleep, Jihyo came and cuddled you; feeling bad for all of the arguments. "I'm sorry, I love you jagi."

Mina

Mina reads emotions pretty well, she knows what I'm feeling the moment I begin to feel that emotion. Right now, I'd say that my emotions are currently exhausted and stressed, but Mina knows best so whenever she sees me; I'll know them. I enveloped Mina in a gentle hug, "Go and get some sleep." I nodded. "Can you sleep with me?"

"Of course." We managed to fit on to the small twin bed, and I fell asleep; cuddling Mina with a small smile sketched across my face.

Dahyun

Dahyun noticed that you weren't laughing that much in the past week or so. "Jagi." She said, stressing the 'i'. "Yes, Dahyunie?" You asked from the seat that you were sitting in. Dahyun sat on your lap with a worried look. "I'm fine. Don't worry about anything." You reassured her while wrapping your arms around her waist. 

After the show, your eyes had a hard time staying open, even if you were walking. Your eyes finally closed, Dahyun catching you before you could hit the ground. "I knew you weren't fine. School Meal Club! Assess! We have a heavy load today!" She called out to the rest of the maknae line.

Chaeyoung

I've been worried about (Y/n), her dark circles keep getting darker and darker as the days go on. "Stop worrying Chaeyoung, I'm definitely fine." (Y/n) argued as she tried to stand, only to fall into my arms. "No (N/n), you need to get some sleep."

"Fine, only for you."

Tzuyu

This giant had been roasting the other members with her other giant friend, (Y/n). (Y/n) sat down suddenly saying something about "needing a break" or something around those lines. Tzuyu didn't mind it at first until she noticed that the maknae had passed out, that's when she panicked internally, not knowing what to do, but she left you alone until the heated roasting battle was finished. 

-

A/N: I'm literally exhausted so don't mind any misspelled words or horrible grammar. Also, I need some requests, I'm running out of ideas and I have no idea what to do.