The truth, our mission and my chance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few days were terrible. My brother was really hurt when I told them the next morning that Youra left us. I didn't tell them that she is trying to get to our world because I am afraid that they will say that I should do that to. My brother doesn't wan't to talk with us and practise a lot. Hongjoong is busy with new songs together with Eden, Mingi doesn't Always join them because they stay up all night sometimes.  after a few weeks we anounce that the fandom name for Ateez, We decided for Atiny like our ship. It's a mix of Ateez and Destiny. And just like the ship without the fans we can't get anywhere with our mission. after that nothing important happend for a long time. The boys pratise for the new song and I think what we should say when we tell the Mainland the truth about us.

After being on the Mainland for 6 monthes we start to film the second Ateez mv. For this mv we went to the most beautiful temples and places we've seen during our trip. It's amazing to visit all those places again with the others. My brother and I make a lot of photo's, actually I make a lot of photo's with all of them because when I get back in my own world I need those memories. The song we are making the mv for is called: treasure. I really like the song so while filming I use my magic to keep the camera's on their place and just enjoy the moment. after that we stayed on the pirate islands a little longer and while the boys went to the pub I stayed on the ship to watch the photo's and short mv pieces we made this week.

It's a few days later and we have less than 2 monthes to get the Mainland and pirate islands to talk with each other. Today we will show the mv for treasure on a special show and tell the Mainland the truth about Where we're from and why we came her. After the boys tell that they are pirates and that it's theire mission to get the Mainland and the pirate islands to talk. I have to tell my story, How I came from an other world that is better developed then the mainland and still was able to live with the pirates, How I love to travel over the seas and discover new islands with my brother and friends, and how the pirate islands became my second home.

After our show we came in the news everywhere on the Mainland and people started to vote if they want to try to collaborate with the pirate islands. and that took some time. Ateez kept promoting there new song and visited a lot of radio and tv shows. the promoting and voting would take a whole month. I wished they would hurry up so we can let the tell the pirate council that we did it and they can do the rest.

We had only 3 weeks left when we went to the pirate capital to see the council.

Hongjoong: We completed our mission, the Mainland is prepared to talk with you.

Council: We are really thankfull and prepared a suprise.

Hongjoong: That isn't necessary we did it because we want it.

Council: But I still think that all of you should get this.

Two magical objects appeard between us and the council.

Council: The first one is the key, Ateez proved themself as a good pirate team and helped us with one of the most difficult missions in centuries, so here is the key to the pirate night temple.

Hongjoong: I tought that the key was lost and that there would never be night pirates again?

Council: for a long time there was no pirate worth it. So we decided to hide the key.

Y/n: What are night pirates?

Council: Night pirates are normal pirates that after they visit the pirate night temple become stronger at night and can even see in the dark without even a little light. every pirate likes to be active at night but it's really dangerous to fight and sail at night when you can't see. the night pirates have no limit's at night.

I nod and look proud at the boys, they never told me about this before maybe because they tought it wasn't real or it was all lost together with the key but they look so happy now they know they will be night pirates.

Council: Y/n the key is also for you so don't look like you are proud for them, you should be proud of yourself you will not only be the first girl to become a night pirate you also are the first one that came from an other world.

Y/n: thank you.

Council: that is not all, the second object is a special stone that can bring you back to your own world.

Y/n: I can go home right now?

I look at the boys and all of them look at the ground.

Council: yes but if you go now you can never return to this world. The stone can only return to a world where it's owner has been for 2 years.

Y/n: So if I stay here 10 monthes longer I can come back here after I go home?

Council: yes, it's your choice.

I have my chance to go home now and just like Youra said I stayed in pirate land because I can't turn my back to this world and my new family. the boys now look at me wondering what I'll chose.

Council: you can go now.

We leave the building and went back to the ship. Hongjoong has the two objects because I didn't want to touch the stone afraid that it would just bring me back to my own world. I was thinking that in my world the time goes slower so if I stay here 2 year it will be a half year in my own world.

Wooyoung: y/n are you listening?

Y/n: what? I'm sorry I was thinking.

Wooyoung: when are you going back to your own world?

Y/n: after I've been here for 2 years, So I'll stay here for 10 more months before I go to my own world.

They all hug me and we went home, Mom was really happy to see me and Wooyoung. after that I went to help mom in the hospital for a few days. and in those days the whole pirate Islands are told about what we did, everyone is happy because they are going to be able to see the Mainland when everything is ready between the pirate council and the Mainland. There will be a big party and we will be the special guest because both sides know and love us, The boys will perform their 2 songs and their parent and all the other pirates will finally see how hard we've worked.

At the opening the council of pirate islands and one of the most influent men of the main said hold a speech about how this will be one world again thanks to Ateez. after that the we went on the stage and I thank everyone in english and after that in korean. I went to the edge of the stage when the boys start their performance.

It was a great night and we had a lot of fun but Hongjoong left early to prepare for our next trip and that is to the pirate night caste. I was a little sad about that but still I made a lot of photo's. it's funny to see how the people of the two diffrent sides of this world meet each other.

HONGJOON POV:

I was working on the plan for our trip to the pirate night castle. but I can't concntrate because Y/n came today to pick up the stone that can bring her back to her own world. she asked me to put in in a little chest and she took it with her, now I am afraid that one day when she miss her family too much she will just leave, and I don't want her to leave because I do not only care for her I love her and don't know how to tell her how I feel first because I didn't want her to stay here because of me but now she made her choice to stay her till she's been here for 2 years I try to find a way to tell her I think I can tell her after we return from the pirate night castle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love writing this story and I want to thank everyone that is reading this Fanfiction. The idea of this story came from Ateez's song pirate king,I really love the concept and because of my fantasy I can't stop thinking about this world.

The next few chapters will be better because I have thought a lot about that part of the story.