Pirate Capital

after a half year in pirate world

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been exaclty a half year since I woke up in this world and I think about my parent I miss them but I don't know if they like the me I am today. Before I got here I was shy, did my best at school, didn't like to leave the house and respected every living thing. Now I am part of Ateez a pirate group I travel a lot and I have killed a lot of monsters and a few weeks ago Wooyoung finnaly allowed me to have a real sword and not one made of wood were I had to practise with.

When we go on missions and have to split up they have to warn me if there is someting using the connection so I can let the others know. My magic is finally strong enough to move things and to move faster and stronger than before.

Tomorow we will arrive at the Pirate capital it will be my first time there. The others told me to be really carefull because some of the pirates are not happy that I am a female pirate. they think that I am not strong enough and not worthy of the title pirate.

Mingi: what are you doing?

Y/n: looking at the ocean.

Mingi: and?

Y/n: I am a little worried about tomorrow.

Mingi: good, if you didn't you have no feeling for self-preservation.

Y/n: and why are all of you so worried?

Mingi: because you not only are good with bow and Arrow, magic you also are good in getting yourself in trouble just like your brother but he is better in protecting himself.

Y/n: and how do you decribe Hongjoong? he can't protect himself like you and the others.

Mingi: But he knows a lot that all of us don't know.

Y/n: I also know a lot that you don't know.

I think about my own world and how cool it would be if the boys would be there with me one day and then we see who knows a lot and is able to survive. But Mingi decided to not argue about this.

Mingi: make sure you sleep enough before we are at the Capital ok?

I nod but before I go to sleep I went to my brother. He is playing a weird game with Seonghwa. I watch a few minutes how they play and act weird before I went to my room.

THE NEXT DAY

I wake up as first so I went to the kitchen. if you wonder who is control the ship right now it's no one because we found a magic object that works like a navigation but it does not only know the way it also can control the ship to go there.

after a few hours everyone had breakfast and we arrived at the Capital. We left our ship and walked to the big market. Everywhere are pirates (yes all men so I stand out) but they won't bother me because the others are with me. the last few months Ateez became the most famous pirate group because we can work so good togheter and completed the most quests in a short time. The pirate council invited us to come to the Capital for a anouncement. but that is in the evening. this afternoon I will walk around with the others trough the Capital starting with the big market. I went with Yunho and Yeosang to get some fruit the others would walk around alone of in groups of two. after a half hour we had bought apples and grapes and we brought them to the ship. after that we went to a pub to get something to drink. we sat down and I felt everyone looking at me but I ignord it.

Yeosang: If you don't feel comfortable we can go back to the others.

Y/n: No it's ok they have to get used to the fact that a girl can be a pirate. In my world it is normal.