Yes/No?

A/N

THE NEXT PART WILL BE THE LAST FOR THIS FIC :( BUT THE SEQUEL WILL BE UP SOON ;)

I'm sorry if this part is full of cheese and romance that only happens in the movies (I hate romance films by the way) but I just wanted Alice to experience the fairytale love story...

Thank you guys for the love and support you've shown my baby, I couldn't ask for anymore :)

End of A/N

FINN

Alice had told me over the phone what had gone down between her and Dan. I was furious at Dan for hurting her, but I was also happy that he's shot himself in the foot multiple times. Alice once told me that she wouldn't choose until her life was on track.

From what I could make out Joe and Alice were closer than ever and she was slowly rebuilding the bridge with Zoe that she had burnt down. Her YouTube was skyrocketing faster than any of us could comprehend including Alice herself.

Jack was looking through footage of our America trip in the living room while I was in the kitchen making us some tea. The doorbell rang three times, the person on the other side must have been eager.

'Finn get the door.'

Jack was only in the living room so was physically closer to the front door but he was in a lazy mood. The doorbell continued to ring.

We didn't have a peep hole or a side window so for all I know it could be a complete stranger or serial killer on the other side of the door.

'Finn!'

Jack was getting annoyed from the constant ringing sound and I agreed that after a few rings it became bloody irritating.

'Alright I'm coming, calm your tits.'

The ringing stopped as quickly as it had started. I unlocked the door and swung it open revealing a smiling Alice. She hadn't told me that she was coming over but it was a good surprise.

'Finn Harries, I was blind to think that I was supposed to end up with someone other than you. Yes I come with baggage attached and a shitty track record when it comes to guys, but I've decided that I don't want anyone in my life but you. Will you be my boyfriend?'

I was in utter shock; I couldn't form a single word. All I could do was stare at the girl on my doorstep who was asking me to be her boyfriend.

The silence soon became awkward and I watched as the light faded from Alice's eyes, she thought my silence meant that I was rejecting her. But I wanted nothing more than to say yes and to hold her in my arms and kiss her.

ALICE

He was staring at me, I had just asked him to be my boyfriend and he couldn't even muster up a simple yes or no answer. Was he rejecting me? I thought he promised to wait for me, and here I was on his doorstep telling him that I had chosen him. Obviously he had lied to my face when he said those words; he just wanted me to kiss him again.

Carrie was back at the flat expecting a text from me teller her that Finn said yes, but she was likely to be disappointed now. I knew I had to get out of here before I continued making a fool of myself.

'Just forget what I said Finn. I'm sorry. Goodbye.'

I waited until my back was turned and I was already out of the gate before I let the tears flow freely. I didn't want him to see me cry, I didn't want to look weak. Everyone talked about me as if I was some fragile broken doll, maybe in this case I was. No one ever loves something broken; they want something shiny and new.