발문

Epilogue

Each day, it seems harder than the next, however, he survives. That beautiful liar, the one who stole his heart, and crushed it as soon as he got his dainty hands upon it. Still bleeding, blood soaking into his hands, as he smiled his liar of a smile. 

Did that liar care for the pain he was experiencing, even after all these years it still felt like he had no heart. As if the spot where his heart should be pumped had slowed and become dormant. Each time he visited the doctor, he wanted to ask. "How can you write down I have a pulse, when I myself, cannot feel it?"

However, he kept his mouth shut out of shame- and sadness. He could never bring himself to hate the one who stole his heart. Not when he was out, being more successful than he ever had been. Never had the mainstream media ever thought that classical piano would ever be brought back, this wasn't the time of Beethoven or Bach after all. With songs so beautiful, it surprised Ashton it had taken that liar to take this long with becoming mainstream. 

Standing up from his recliner, Ashton walked throughout his small house in the city he had moved. It was lonely here, though it had been a few years nothing was the same. However, maybe that was because the beautiful liar had yet to make anything worth desiring within the city. He always imagined him and his soft blue eyes, and blonde hair showing up in his doorframe. Apologizing, and begging for them to be back together, however, this was not the case. As he had left without even saying goodbye the day after he agreed to break up with him in order to keep his music contract. 

That was the day he experienced true heartbreak. 

Opening the door, the artist went to check the mail, opening the cover to the metal box with his last name painted on the side. A letter addressed to him had been delivered, and on the top, it stated; 'Luke Hemmings'. Now a letter after all these years confused him, to say the least, and angered him. His brain resisting open the letter which allowed him to dive back into the sweetness and warmth that was his love for Luke Hemmings. 

"Not today," he whispered, turning his back to the mailbox and walking back into the house. The news on the TV in the living room, Ashton tossing the mail on the kitchen counter. Walking into the living room and staring at the interview they were having with that beautiful liar. "You have my heart, I fear you're just going to make me fall for you again, I don't think I could make it through another time...I'm barely alive now- I think I'm just breathing."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

This was also sad, however, you must be thinking: hmmm this can't just end like this. And you are right, there will be a sequel published soon, I shall update as soon as it as it published. 
Thank you for sticking by and reading this to the end. 
Vote + comment
I love you all
~Jess