Ashton had felt extremely guilty after instantly shutting down Luke like he did; Arzaylea did it to him everyday, and who was he to do the same? It simply just broke him to hear that his friend was so ignorant, that he even agreed to marry that bitch. He could be marrying Ashton, and living the happiest life in the world.

The man tapped his ring covered fingers against the wooden table in his room, looking out the open window in thought. Looking at the large oak trees which provided the scent of nature, to float into his art studio. Ashton was an artist, but he did not feel he was nearly as talented as the one he loved. Most of his artwork was inspired by the blonde hair pianist, and often the art was sad- full of desire, a strained heart. Ashton has been lusting over Luke since they met nine years ago at a convention. He instantly considered Luke to be his muse, but would never be able to admit that.

He loved to think back to that day, the day they met. Luke was so happy, and had a bubbly spirit, unlike now. Arzaylea crushed that spirit, and he hated her so much for that. Ashton had known Luke longer, and was providing him the sweetness he deserved, yet this bitch still walked in, putting a stop to it all. And, it wasn't like she was stupid either. Arzaylea purposefully made sure that Ashton knew that he was just a friend to Luke. As well as, that no matter what he said, Luke was far too much of an idiot to recognize that love. But Luke had put a wall up, and if Ashton could just tear it down- he could see the old Luke, and help him get out of this dark hell of abuse.

Ashton had been trying to complete his art collection, the one that would be going up for exhibit. But his mind was so strained, and his art block was the worst it has ever been. He had a whole damn bookshelf with books on how to overcome artist block, yet here he was. His mind- a blank canvas, just like the one in front of him. Blank, boring, emotionless. He had to fix what he had what Luke, he needed to help the man out of the hell he was stuck in.

Once again his head moved to look out the window, and observe the nature before. He inhaled the sweet scent of wood and flowers, and exhaled it, a light bulb seeming to go off on his hand.

They could go camping together. But, how would he let Arzaylea allow him to take him on a week long trip to the middle of nowhere. She'd go berserk at the sound of leaving Luke alone with Ashton. Luke could of course put his foot down, and ignore Arzaylea- going with Ashton rather than listening to her bullshit. But he knew, that's not what would happen.

Ashton put his head in his hands, and let out a loud sigh. Unsure of how to go about a situation like this, especially in a mature fashion, rather than running in kicking and screaming. He knew one way, but was sure that it was taking advantage of Luke. The man was manipulated enough on a daily basis by Arzaylea, he didn't need Ashton joining in. But, it was the only way to get him to go on a camping trip for a few days.

He stood up off of his metal stool, and grabbed his phone from off one of his pine wooden tables. It sat next to his drawers which held his various different paints. He dialed Luke's number which he shamefully knew by heart, and listened to it ring. Nervously looked down at his floor. Only Luke could make these butterflies fly around in his stomach. Surprisingly, Luke answered and his voice was raw and scratchy. Ashton filled with concern, for he knew just by Luke's voice that he had been crying.

"Hi Ashton," Luke said through the phone, and Ashton just wished he could hug and kiss the cute man, feeling so horrible that each Luke was being hurt and worked to the point of passing out.

"Hey Luke, have you been crying?" He asked softly, knowing Luke would avoid the question.

"N-No- why are you asking?" Luke asked, his voice in a much more panicked tone which confused Ashton. But it only made him want to take Luke away from the demon even more.