Chapter 9

(Please don't hit me)

'As do I!'-M

'Can't wait!'-G

'Neither can I'-M

'Did you hear we were voted by a ton of people as 'Cutest Couple!'-G

'Well, you are adorable'-M

'You did that just to make me blush, didn't you?'-G

'maybe...'-M

'*sigh* Well, see you tomorrow, boi!'-G

With that, Gav shoves his phone into his pocket, then proceeds to get off at his bus stop.

-

 Dan sees the boy with crazy blonde hair and rushes over.

"Not gonna lie, was a tad bit worried that you'd ditch me." Dan admits.

"Are you kidding me? You are super cool! Plus, you're probably a great catch for the ladies!" Gav wiggles his eyebrows.

"Well, I'm not a ladies man persay..." Dan takes a step towards Gavin.

"If you should know, since I move so much, I hardly ever wait for things I want because there's a chance I won't get them." He moves even closer.

"Uh, B I hav-" Gavin is cut off by Dan's lips on his. Gavin tries to squirm away, but Dan has to tight of a grip. Of course, at the same time Michael is walking over from the soccer field. At first he thinks it's just two freshmen, but he recognizes that crazy wheat-colored hair and lanky frame.

Michael's unsure of what he feels first, anger, jealousy,or hatred but it all happens at once. His vision blurs with a mix of tears and rage. Is this what Gav had to show him? That he found some asshole, and they're breaking up? He turns and storms toward his locker.

"Hey, What's up Michael?" Ray asks right before Michael pushes by him. The other four exchange glances and follow the fuming red head to homeroom.

They find him with his hood up, listening to music in the back.

"Dude, what the fuck?!?" Geoff tries not to scream. "What crawled up your ass?" Michael was using all of his self control trying to keep himself from punching Geoff square in the jaw.

"I don't want to talk about it. Leave me the fuck alone." Michael seethed, his voice practically dripping fury. At that point, they knew to back off. He just needed to cool down before they could figure out what's wrong.

Meanwhile, Dan finally loosens his grasp on Gavin whose face is horrified.

"WHAT THE HELL? YOU CAN'T JUST KISS PEOPLE AGAINST THEIR WILL! I HAVE A GODDAMN BOYFRIEND! Just, don't ever speak to me again." Gavin hoped Michael didn't see any of that, and could tell him later. He rushed to his locker, then to his usual seat next to Michael.

"Hey, Michael!" He purposely butchered his name because it aggravated his boyfriend. This time he got no reaction. Maybe he didn't hear it.

"Michael! My boi!" Gavin smiled at him only for Michael to take off his hood and glare.

"Get the hell away from me." Michael growled. There was no amusing tone or joking glint in his eye. He was dead serious.

"But, Michael.." The morning announcements had cut Gavin off. Once they were over and everyone was leaving, Michael took the opportunity to tell Gavin how he felt while the noise level was loud enough.

"Listen you British fuck, I saw you this morning. If you wanted out you could've just told me instead of throwing your new boytoy in my face. If you even try anything I will  beat you senseless. Goodbye Gavin." He spat his name out as if it was poison. To Michael, it was practically the same thing. He reached into his pocket and threw something silver at Gavin before walking out.

Ryan's mouth was open, Geoff covered his own while Jack and Ray stood speechless. The brit just stood there, heartbroken. He could feel the tears welling up in his eyes, and darted for the locker room. No one is ever in there anymore. It smells like mold and too much Axe.

He sat on an old bench and let it out. It started as small hiccuping cries, but moved to sobs racking his body. Maybe he could explain the whole thing and make it better. Who was he kidding? He'd fucked up, big time. He'd ruined their relationship without even meaning to. It was all Dan's fault. You can't just go and make out with everyone you meet!

Gav was in there for God knows how long thinking about all the fun they'd had and the fact that it's all down the drain over some stupid kiss that wasn't even his fault! Suddenly, he remembered the silver thing thrown at him. Gavin reached into his pocket and pulled out a silver chain with a square creeper charm on the end. On the back of it's head read,

'Team Nice Dynamite forever', a joke they came up the first time they hung out and it's stuck ever since.

"GODDAMN IT!" He screeched and kicked a locker. Why did this have to happen?

That's where we are now. Michael told his side of the story to the four, who hadn't seen Gavin since this morning.

"Good, I don't ever want to see that British ass ever again. God what a fucking prick." Michael fumes.

"Wait, who was the asswipe he was kissing?" Geoff asks.

"Yeah. What did he look like?" Jack asks.

"Uh, he was about two or three inches taller than him, had dark short hair, and I don't think I've ever seen him before."

"Oh shit. That's the new guy, Dan." Ray points out.

"What do you mean 'new guy'?!? We graduate in a week!" Michael looks like he's about to punch someone.