Part 5-You Want What I Want

"I'm a vampire Lorelei." Lorelei was surprised. "A vampire? Like Dracula?" "Yes, but I don't change into a bat and shriek at the sight of a crucifix." 

She was bewildered. Lorelei clearly isn't petrified by my admission, I knew she wouldn't be.

"You know in literature such as Dracula the vampire doesn't have a problem finding a girl."

I started to trace my fingers along her chest.

"A vampire needs a companion by his side."

It isn't just in make believe, trust me.

"Vampires can love as any human can, there's no law against that."

Sorry girl but my wanting you now that you know my secret is still on and you're not off the hook.

"I gave you that dream for a reason."

"Why did you bother?"

"To show you that you cannot toy with something that you've wanted all your life; something you've longed for and thought would never come."

She knows that I'm right.

"Lorelei, we want the same thing you and I."

She's trying to ignore me again.

"You want to be with me because you see that I'm the man for you."

Yes, this IS like in your dream.

"Quit trying to fight how you feel Lorelei."

"I don't feel anything for you Damon."

"I know you're lying to yourself as much as you are to me."

I brought her close to me, our bodies almost touching especially our lips. I gazed into her eyes than closed mine. She closed her eyes and started to tease me. She can entice me all she wants, Lorelei knows what she feels inside.

Lorelei is trying to seduce me by touching my neck. Implying that it was tense and she would massage it for me. "I think your neck seems a little tense. Why don't I massage it for you. Or perhaps a chest massage suits you more?"

"There's plenty of time for that."

She wants me to pleasure her badly and do things to her she can only dream of

"You have a sexy smile, did anyone ever told you that?" 

"You do as well."

"You must have been trying to decide whether to smile or just talk your way to my lips?"  She started to nipple my lower lip and I grabbed her hand.

"Don't play games with me." I loosen my grip on her hand.

"You aren't going to tease me."  With that I buried my teeth into her neck and she started to scream and moan. She's asking for this!

"You like that? Don't you?"

"I don't."

"Liar." I buried my teeth into her again and she screamed louder this time.

"You liked that? DIDN'T YOU?"

"I told you I-OH GOD!"

She's enjoy this strange sense of pleasure and pain. It's what she wanted, needed and began to doubt would never come. 

When I buried my teeth deeper this time I knew then she couldn't lie to me anymore.

"Now, tell me the truth? Did you like that?"

"YES! OH YES!"

"Now, tell me. Do you want me?"

I could see it in her smile and enticed look that she's ready to confess.

"Yes. Yes Damon, I want you. I want to be with you. I cannot deny it anymore..."

"Good girl."

I started to kiss her face. Lorelei was impatiently waiting for me to pleasure her. I on the other hand was impatiently waiting to kiss her.

"You'll never know how long I waited to do this."

I kissed her deliciously and titillatingly, just as I did in the dream

I kissed her deliciously and titillatingly, just as I did in the dream. I whisked her off her feet and carried her to my bedroom. I was torn between tearing her clothes off or undress her gently, this girl was driving me wild.  

I removed her dress and gazed at her body admiring her curves.

"You are beautiful."

My fingers played with the strings of her bustier and she told me to untie them. Glad that I didn't went and tore her clothes off, she would be appalled had I did so.

I began to caress her body along the way.

She helped remove my shirt and caressed my chest.

I closed my eyes and started to undress her.

"I love you Damon." "I love you too, Lorelei."

The End