Part 1-Oh What a Night and Beauty

I'm Damon Salvatore, the former solider, older brother of Stefan and the son of Lily and Giuseppe. I became a vampire in 1864 a little after I deserted from the Civil War; of which I opposed. I wanted to be with the vampire I fell in love with, Katherine. But she turned out to be not what I had thought. After becoming a vampire I've always been alluring. I have seduced every single girl from the late 19th century to now. I started out seducing those of quality, than those of wantonly nature.  

In all honesty, I have more fun with the wanton ones. One thing that I wish out of all the seducing, to find the girl of my dreams. Something tells that I might find her, as to when, who knows.

November 12, 2009 at around 7PM...

Now, where is that scarf that Stefan gave me? Oh, there it is. Whew, what could I have done without it on a cool Autumn day like this. Oh, I wish that my brother could come and enjoy a drink with me. But, he's too busy with that dead ringer of the late Ms. Patrova. I'm convince that Elena and Katherine could somehow be related.  Now, one last check before I leave. 

Being immortal really does have it perks

Being immortal really does have it perks. I'm glad I stumbled across this bar, I honestly thought this was some lame and snobby town. Leather jacket, shirt looks good, hair perfect. Well, I'm off.

At the bar...

Just analyzing this bar I don't see anyone whose capture my interest yet. Wait a minute, there's a beautiful girl in my midst. An exotic and beautiful girl to be precise.

She obviously finds me attractive. 

Hmm... She's so beautiful. Fair complexion, brown eyes, dark blonde African curls, and intriguing to top it off. But there's something mysterious about her. She seems to be of quality but isn't really wanton. She's looking my way now. Well, time to be charming. 

Good, I've got her attention now, but she's trying to resist

Good, I've got her attention now, but she's trying to resist. She clearly has a strong character. I don't think I've ever come across a girl like her before. Well, aside from being dashing and gorgeous I'm also irresistible.

Well, time to introduce myself.

"Hi there." She smiled.

"Hello." 

"What's your name?" She asked

"Tell me yours first?" I insisted.

"Lorelei Smit."

"Mines Damon Salvatore. As in tender and savior."

"Your name a beautiful name."

"While yours is as tempting as the siren."

Lorelei gives me a wittering stare and I gave her a incredibly seductive smile. Lorelei was amused that I showed such charisma and flirtatiousness towards her. She lightly played with her hair and I gently lifted a strand up.

"You have lovely hair."

I lightly touch her face and it made her get a chill.

"You come here often?"

"Not always." She replied. 

"I've been here a few times."

Whenever I was looking for a victim, I found at this bar on four different occasions. This was our first time meeting there. 

I glance at Lorelei glass and notice its nearly done. "Would you like a drink?"

"I already have."

"Your glass is near empty."

She looks down and realizes I was right.

"Excuse me-"

I cut her off and offer to pay. "No, let me Lorelei." 

"Here you go."

Lorelei took the glass from me and I slightly brushed against her hand. As we touched a surge of electricity passed. What is going on with me?

"You have lovely hands."

I took her free hand and kissed it. A proper gentleman I can be at times.

She started to lightly touch my chest, I quickly moved away. I wasn't that hard to fool. I went into my jacket pocket and pulled out a card.

"Here's my number."

She took the card.

"Is 7 o'clock okay with you?"

She told me that it was.

"Se you tomorrow Lorelei." I adjusted my jacket and left the bar.

" I adjusted my jacket and left the bar

I gave her a smile and left.

I realized that she was indeed a seductress. A femme fatale, a temptress just like the siren of German folklore of which she bares the name.

As I was speaking with her, I sense the hurt and longing she attempted to conceal. She was suppose to ooze me with charm, than break me and entrap me. Instead I'll make her see that she's wrong in doing so.