Part 2-No Seducing Me

Lorelei is really something. She's strong but sensitive; beautiful but fatal. Especially seductive but sweet.

That is what a femme fatale is overall. Seeing into that mind of hers for only a moment gave me enough to go by.

 She's silly to think that I'm just another victim. 

Lorelei is not one for having the tables turned on her. Well, she'll see. They say even the strongest person cannot be seduced. Well, it is true but in this case there's a exception.

I'll give her a dream of which she'll never forget. One which'll make her think twice about bringing me to my knees.

At Lorelei's home...

I climbed up to the bedroom of the house of which Lorelei lived. She was wearing a sexy black teddy dress and had just fallen asleep. I slowly compelled the window to open and quietly climbed in. I saw on the vanity table she had a card with her telephone number written on it. I quickly took it and than made my way over to her. 

Sorry beautiful but sometimes things don't go according to plan.

In the dream she was wearing a beautiful black strapless dress with a front zipper. She  stood in the living room of my home. Waiting. 

Than, I came towards her. I could tell by the look on her face she recognize me.

I took her hand and kissed it, once again being a proper gentleman as I can be.

She's forgotten my name, I better remind her.

"My name is Damon Salvatore, in case you don't remember Lorelei."

"You seem pretty strong for a guy as young looking as yourself. I bet with those hands you can carry me over you shoulder." She's lightly touching my arm and complimenting how strong I am. Not to mention how youthful I appear. I could carry her over my shoulder. Of course she would like that, naughty girl. 

I gave her a mischievous smile.

She began to run her fingers through my hair

She began to run her fingers through my hair. I grabbed hold of her hand and glared at her.

"You're not going to have your way with me, girl." She's shocked by my words.

 I stare fiery at her and she's clueless as to why. Why was he looking at me like that?

"You like to tease don't you?" I asked.

Yes, I was on to her.

"Damon, why would you say that? Come on, we only met hours ago."

"You can learn a lot from one encounter, trust me."

I'm able to make even the shortest of dreams feel real.

"You think I'm different from you well I'm not that different."

She's in disbelief that its possible.

"You and I are not different."

I wrapped my arms around her and started to caress her hips. She told me she didn't know what I was talking about.

"You never thought you could find a man who was a kinder spirit, but I'm here to tell you that you have."

She couldn't believe me! Dream or not. 

I began to caress her face.

"You deserve all the happiness in the World."

I nuzzle my nose into Lorelei's hair than traveled down to my earlobe and started to nipple at it. My way of showing affection. I sense she was going to use this moment to take advantage.

"You think you'll have your way with me, but you won't."

Ignoring me once again she tried to charm me by touching my face but I took hold of her hand and moved it away.

"You're playing a dangerous game with me Lorelei."

"Oh Damon, it must be some unnecessary stress that's making you think like this."

Lorelei began to circle me and tried to massage my shoulders but I grabbed hold of her hands.

"I won't fall for your tricks, seductress."

Seeing into her mind I knew everything about her. 

"I know everything about you."

She was thinking it wasn't possible, obviously.

"Your dreams, your feelings."

Lorelei went to sit down on the lounge chair. She was doubting the dream she was having. Believing it was real. I came and sat beside her, with her almost in my lap.

I began to caress her legs.

"We are the same, you and I."

 She didn't think so.

"You've been looking all your life for a REAL man."

She tried to ignore me.

"I can sense what you're feeling."

She was questionable of how I knew that.

"How you've been hurt especially."

She turned away from me but I brought her attention back  by the glide of my hand.

"You like to seduce and leave those you've lure helpless. I have done the same."

She became worried, as if I was going to hurt her. 

"I'm not a dangerous person, at lease not in the way you're thinking."

Lorelei tried to get up but I quickly stopped her.

"You know I'm telling the truth."

She's skeptical and in denial. Still believing I'm like all the others, seriously?

Well, I'm gonna show her.

As before she attempted to seduce me. "Damon, you must be getting hot in that shirt of yours." Lorelei went to unbutton my shirt and I snatched her hands. "You are not going to try and pull one on me, Lorelei."

"I don't know what you're talking about." She lied.

"Liar, you think I'm gullible or stupid." I brought her close to my chest, our lips almost touching.

"Damon, you're talking none sense."

"Is this none sense my femme fatale?"

I bit her neck and she moan and screamed.

"Tell me you want me Lorelei, SAY IT!"

"I... I..."

I bit into her neck again, only this time she moaned louder than screamed.

"Yes, yes I want you!" She confessed

I than kissed her with all the passion and thrill inside me.

I dashed out the window as I watch as she screamed herself awake and looked around. 

She really didn't know why she had dream. Well things are going according to plan.