Behind The Bathroom Door.

Zayn's POV:

Well. Courtney called me up and told me she was pregnant. Harry is has still been talking about Courtney and I can't let him find out about this baby now. He will kick my ass and God knows what he will do to her! I need to vent and let it all out. I've got so much cramming up inside my head that I feel like I'm about to pass out. I think I should talk to Liam about this. He's the only one I can trust and he is going through a similar situation. He had a lovely girl in his life, just like I did. Her name is Danielle but that's all I know. Ever since Harry threatned to rape her, which was about 3 months ago, Liam has not been the same. He turned cold and his heart has been ripped out of his cheast. Even though he doesn't talk about her anymore, I know Danielle is still in his heart. And Courtney will be in mine, forever. I looked at my clock and it's exactly 7:30 in the morning. Great. The boys are still sleeping except for me. I could barely sleep after Courtney's phone call. I was just about to go sneek to Liam's bunk to talk to him but he wasn't there. All of a sudden, I heard someone sobbing a bit in the bathroom, I ran in to see who it was and I saw Liam with tears streaking his face and trying to unscrew a bottle of pills.

Liam's POV:

I can't go any longer. I can't live without Danielle. She is the angel that lights my dark path. If I be with her, Harry and probably Louis and Niall will rape her. I can't let her get hurt like that. If I stay away from her, I will never be able to live with myself. I deserve to die. I'm worthless. I hate the life I'm living. I have been cutting myself for since Harry threatnened to rape her. The way the sharp pocket knife rips open my inner wrists, feels incredible. It feels like I'm pouring out all my sorrows. I wish I could hold Danielle in my arms and cuddle on the couch like we used to, but it won't happen. It can't happen. I have decided that to OD on pills would be a easy way to put myself to rest. I scroll through my bag, which is full of different drugs and pills. I finally found a orange container that was full. I didn't bother to see what I was putting into my body because I don't care. Just as I'm struggling to unscrew the lid, to end this living hell that is built up inside me, Zayn quickly opens the door and his mouth drops at what he has discovered. He has seen me, the monster that I am. He quickly snatches the container of pills out of my hand and dumps them into the toilet, which he then flushes.

Zayn's POV:

I can't believe what just happened. I found my pal, Liam, trying to end his precious life. He shouts at me as I flush the life killers down the toilet.

"NO! STOP! I NEEDED THOSE!" he cries out as his hands start shaking incredibly

"Liam! Enough! This isn't right!" I reply, as a tear escapes my eye

"You don't understand, Zayn. You don't know how hard it is to be taken from the one you love the most in life. I'm nothing without her. I miss her so much. I just want to escape this hell. We both hate the life we have been living." he says. still, with tears pouring down his eyes

"Mate, she misses you too. I know exactly how you feel. That's how I found you. I needed to talk to you about my big problem. You need to know that people care about you, people love you, you are a amazing person and your life is too precious to be ended so sooon!"

"I don't know what to say. How can you even look at me?"

"You are strong. We will get through this together. You need some rest. The others probably won't be up for another hour. Get some rest." i told him

"As much as I would like too, I wanna hear about your problems too. Tell me whats on your mind." he says

"You sure? Won't be too much for you to handle?"

"It's fine!"

As I wrap bandages over his bleeding wounds, I explain to him what's going on.

"ok. well. uhm. So you know how I left Courtney, well when we went to McDonald's, she was the girl that Harry tried to hook-up with. That tore me apart. She didn't even know who he was. But she called me up last night and told me umm ww-ell that she is pregnant."

"Oh god. Well what are you going to do about Harry? You better tell her that he is a very dangerous person! and it's not your baby right? RIGHT?" he says in shock

"Actually it is. and that's my problem. she told me I had to choose between her and you guys. As much as I'd like to leave this on the run shit, I can't let Harry find out but I really want to be a part of that kid's life."

"Zayn, as much as I'd like to help you, Courtney is right. You have to choose. You can't do both."

"I guess your right.. I think I've already made my decision." I say with a sigh.

Authors Note:

Sorry I haven't uploaded in forever! fan, vote and comment please! Sorry for the typos and grammar crap!