Back to Bad Boy

Courtney's POV:

"Ummm uhh yeah. I need to meet her... I gotta go." Zayn told me.

I just started to shake. What have I done to make him leave me? I feel so torn. Tears kept pouring down my face as he walked out and shut the door. I didn't know what to do with myself, I banged on the door letting out my anger and hurt until my knuckles started to bleed. We did everything together. I thought he loved me like I loved him, I guess not. The love of my life, the man that made me happy, disapeared out of my life because he had another girl in his. I just wish he told me more. Why did he leave so sudden like that? I don't have any friends or family in town because I left them all for Zayn. I'm so stupid. I always knew he was a bad ass, but I didn't know he was so cold that he had to cheat on me and just leave me hanging. I miss him already and it hasn't even been a day.

Zayn's POV:

As I leave the apartment, I have left a part of me behind. I'm not the same Zayn. I was always a rotten punk. When your part of a gang that I'm in, you can't show who you truly are, and you can't show your emotions. I can't let the other guys know about my strong passion for Courtney, and how she changed me. She makes me feel like i'm not just some scum bag you see on the streets, she makes me feel special. She accepts me for who I am and I will never stop loving her. The group that I'm a part of consists of 4 other guys. Nial Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and the "leader" is Harry Styles. We met in middle school. As I park my car behind the warehouse, I take a few breaths. I'm coming face to face with the guys that were my best buds. It was fun being the "Bad Boys" of school. Once we graduated, we got more serious and involved in crimes. It was still fun, but once the one person in your life that you truly love becomes in danger, you need to do what's best for them. So, I'm doing what's best for Courtney's safety. I'm getting out of her life. The guys know I left them for Courtney but now they are using her against me and I can't let her get hurt. She's too precious.

I open the rusty, old, metal door and walk in to the place where shit goes down. I've killed someone in here and the guys have raped a few girls. I see all 4 of them with their backs against the cold walls staring at me. I can feel their eyes buring into my body like lasers. I just look at the ground, waiting for Harry to say something...

" Damn! It's about bloody time you left that bitch behind and came back to the boys. She's lucky that you left today because we would've came and brought her here. And you know what we do to notty girls when they come to the warehouse. Right boys?" Harry says.

"That's right Hazz" the boys reply, in sync.

I want to pound their faces in. It hurts me to hear them talk about my Courtney that way. I would fight them but I can't, they would go after her because they know I have feelings for her. I do have strong feelings fo her, I love her but I can't let them know that.

"Yeah Hazz, let's get some shit done already" I say, trying to get her out of my head.

Well, I guess I'm back to the real bad boy...

Authors Note:

was it a good chapter? Tell me if i should continue?! Fan, Vote, Comment!! thanks for reading

-Celina