The start of forever

(The princesse/ Bella POV)

It's the big day.... But the one she has been dreading! Bella stands in the mirror looking at a girl with long brown curls that come to her breast, in a long white gown with a cleverly hidden Corset, wish that it wasn't here! "I should have ran when I had the chance" she mutters to herself at the last of the Lilly's and places in her hair. The door opens with a crack and Glen keeps though "it's time princess" he has been a fateful knight for years but hearing them words makes bella want his head "and my I say he will be pleased to have such a beautiful braid" this made her teeth grit, "at least he didn't says his name" him being the great lord of Countershier, the one that bella is being forced to marry so her farther and have a silly alliance, and seems more then happy to wed his only daughter or to a complete stranger! "Come on we can't keep The Lord waiting"

**************

(The lords/ Alexander POV)

People to many stupid people everywhere! And they are all suck ups, just cuz I'm a lord, well I guess it's the way I like it, complete control over people! After finishes greeting even beggar that calls them self important I walk up to the top of the alter and remember the reason I'm here, to marry that little princess that tried to run away god knows times, she a women she should do as she is dam well told " bet you can't wait, I've heard she is a right little beauty, feisty too" Jonathan laughs. He had been a good friend as that's why I asked him to be my best man but this isn't a time for jokes "well I will keep her in line trust me" I say to myself as I hear Glen a knight with a good Application, why is he working for that good for nothing king, who practically sells there only daughter for a silly alliance! "She's ready and is looking beautiful" why do people keep saying that they make it sound like she is a precious flower that only blooms once ever 500 years, but as I hear the great doors crack open and the music start I turn and then I truthfully see what all they all meant!

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys this is my first story and I know it's sort but I just wanted to see if it was worth writing some more now or just to wait. So let me know what you think and I hope you like it :)

- C.pegg