"The beautiful couple"

As Bella Exited the heavily decorated horse drawn carriage, that had pulled up out said her newly wed husbands home, 'her new home' she thought to herself, she looked at the grand scale of the architecturally challenged castle, which she was overwhelmed by the pure beauty of. Bella had almost  expected a dark gothic building with sharp window and gargoyles hung from each corner, but what she really saw was a grand castle with soft but intimidating arched windows, some with little intricate designs of stained glass, beautifully hand carved stone under every windowsill. Her favourite, which Bella had already decide was the small flock of birds that were arranged so they looked like they were playing and singing around a small side door. How she got that from a block of carved lime stone she has no clue. "Hum" Bella looked up to see Lord Alexander staring at her with a small smirk at the corner of his mouth. He looked at his home and started " I know it's beautiful... My father was the one for the size, but my mother has the attention for detail. Though I added some details myself.. Most of the interior and the gardens .. Which you will see most of  tomorrow by.. Well.. Someone" he flicked his hand as if fanning away a thought " but for the mean time lets party! My lady?" Alex held his hand out to Bella. Almost tempted, she went to take his hand but then return it to a piece of hair that has wiggled it's way out of her heavily pinned done. Walking towards the music, laughter and singing, Bella walked pass Alex, hand now in his pocked, and through the grand arched door way. Following the petals and generously flowered walls, Lilly's of course, she stopped at the door way and watched, people slowly became quite and created a space for the "beautiful couple" which she heard in the crowd, to walk down. She hated the attention of being Royal. Bella would much rather sit in one of the Gardens a home, getting carried away with one of her mothers novels and be treated like a nobody, but being a princess that was never going to happen. After a couple of minutes Bella realised Alexander's presence behind her as he took her arm in his, drawing her through the crowd to the table at the end of the ball room that was covered in food. From roast duck, to hog, to the small pile of grilled pigeons at the end. But to Bella, food was the last thing on her mind. She seated and dragged herself though the speeches from the Alex's best man Jonathan, the towns mayor and of course Glen, who was in the place of my father seen as he has failed to support his only daughter on her wedding day.

----
I know it's not much but I wanted to get something out whilst I got back into the story, hope you like it x