I do

"I do". "And Miss Isabellá Marié Wayworth do you take Lord Alexander Chris Andrews as your lawfully wedded husband?"... Silents fell over the Church in anticipation of the simple phrase that would seal Bella's fate for good. "I do" " I may now pronounce you husband and wife.. You may of course kiss your bride" Alex looked hastily at Bella. "I bit inappropriate don't you think" she whispered quietly under her breath so only he would hear the slight comment. Even though she tired to keep her eyes on the bunches of lilies hung between each arch of the large cathedra, Bella couldn't help but see the slight twitch at the corner on his lips.
In the few paintings that Isabellá had seen of the Lord upon the news of her arranged marriage, she had seen a sly and cunning young gentlemen that would happily take a unwilling Princess off the hands of a wealthy king. However with each quick glance she took of Alex the more curious she was of the look that seem to melt ever heart but hers.
"Blue. They are blue with a slight hit of grey. Some people say that if you look into them for too long you will turn into stone" Bella, being lost in her own thoughts, hadn't realise that she was staring right into Alex's eyes as the Cathedral echoed with clapping, cheers and whistles from the many witnesses. "I better keep my eyes on the lilies then, can't have you having to make space for another unlucky stone figure". This time a deep but relaxed laugh escaped his lips. " Jonathan was right, your are a feisty one". And with that Lord Alexander took his new princess, Isabellá Marié Andrews by the hand, pulling her close, kissing her hand and dragging her gracefully out of the Cathedral, knowing that this was A challenge fit for Lord Alexander himself.