Chapter 16

The council said that this was a rare power that imprints could share, and typically if you have one power you have a few more. As of now Brian and I have telepathy. The council also said that the powers were different for each couple. I really hope we have the power to manipulate the elements, that would be cool. Billy gave me a list of powers that previous imprints had. I think they wanted us to experiment to see which ones Brian and I have. With that we left and went to Sam and Emily's. There were only a few wolves there, coincidently they were my pups. I heard my phone ring, and the caller ID said it was Mia.

"Hey sis! What's up?" I greeted.

"Not much just seeing where you were because I'm at the house and nobody is here." She explained.

"Oh, sorry about that. We are at Sam's. Help yourself to anything in the kitchen. We should be home in a little bit." I answered.

"Ok. Be safe. I love you." She said.

"We will. Love you too." I replied, hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?" Dom asked.

"Mia. She was wondering where we were."

He just nodded his head in response. Collin asked if we could watch a movie before they had to leave. I agreed as well as everyone else. Brady put in a movie, while Brian and I cuddled on the floor with the pups surrounding us. Are you okay with the pups? I asked Brian. Yeah. They're so adorable. He responded.

After the movie two of my pups were asleep, Collin and Brady. I had Jake help me get them in the car. We carried them inside their apartment, and left a note for them to meet us tomorrow for lunch. Then I drove Jake home, telling him to meet up at the diner for lunch. With that we drove home and saw that Letty was asleep on the love seat, Vince in the recliner, Mia on the couch, and Jesse on the floor propped up on the couch. We left them be, well Dom picked up Letty and took her to the spare room with him. Then I picked up Jesse and placed him on the love seat. Finally, Brian and I went to my room and went to sleep.

I woke up to a sweet kiss from Brian. I could get used to that. Then an idea hit me.

"Brian?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"What if we did something tonight? Just us."

"I would love to."

"We could go to Port Angeles or Seattle. Seattle has more options, but Port Angeles is closer." I suggested.

"Let's go to Seattle. If that's alright?" he questioned.

"Perfectly fine. Then we could get a hotel room for the night." I smirked.

He smiled and leaned in to kiss me again. After a few moments we broke apart and went downstairs to see who was awake. I went to the kitchen, while Brian went to the living room to talk with everyone. Mia came and helped me make breakfast, which I was grateful for. We just did something easy; eggs, bacon, and toast. We served breakfast and since I touched the food first I said grace. We ate and talked, everyone had a few questions about how being a wolf and having an imprint worked. I was more than happy to answer, but after a dozen questions I got pretty tired of answering them. When Vince kept pestering me about it, I ran outside and shifted.

'You okay?'

'Yeah, just annoyed.

'That's pretty normal when it comes to Vince.'

'Yes, it is. I mean why can't he just shut up. I answered a dozen questions. It felt like Vince wanted me to phase. Doesn't he understand that if I lost control I could hurt someone?'

'I don't know if he understands that or not. But if you phase back we can explain it to him. Make him and the others understand.'

'I just don't want them to see me as a threat. Or dangerous. I'm still the same person, but now I can turn into a wolf.'

'I get it. So, let's explain to them that you are still the same person. And that you can hurt people, but don't want to.'

'Okay.'

With that I phased back and Brian rushed forward with a blanket. I leaned into him for support. I then began to explain to my family that I don't want to hurt them but if I lose control I could seriously hurt them. Vince took a step forward and apologized for trying to make me shift, that he didn't know that I could hurt them when I phase.