Part Three: Tanya

Jasper's POV.

It's been 2 weeks since Rosie and I started living with Alice and Emmett. Ali is really nice and I'm really close to her. Emmett and Rosie are really close too.

But somebody unwanted is apparently coming over today. They keep calling her 'Tanya'.

A knock on the door causes everyone to become tense. Suddenly, Rosie is in Emmett's arms and I'm in Alice's.

"Ready?" Carlisle asks. Some nod and others just grunt.

There's a lot of silence before Carlisle's voice comes from the distance and then a female voice comes in but it's very loud. Rosie holds onto Emmett tighter and I become nervous. I hate it when my sister gets like this.

Suddenly, a woman is in the room, and everyone gets around me and Rose. "Tanya if you can't control yourself then I must ask you to leave." Carlisle says.

"Please, Carlisle, let me have one of them. The little girl, please, let me have her." Tanya says looking at Rose.

"Leave my sister alone!" I yell at her.

Everyone looks at me and Rose begins crying. "Please, don't separate us!" Rosie begs.

"We aren't going to." Emmett says.

"Please Carlisle." Tanya begs.

"Leave. Now!" Carlisle says angrily.

Tanya disappears and my family becomes less tense. "She needs to stay away from us." Edward says.

Everyone agrees before we all begin watching a Disney movie.

All I hope is that nobody ever hurts my sister in any way.