Part Two: New Family

Rosalie's POV.

We got to Emmett and Alice's home, and it's beautiful! It's big and has a lot of windows.

"Wow." I say.

Emmett chuckles, "You like it, Angel?" he asks me.

"Yeah... it's like... like a Wonderland!" I say smiling.

Emmett smiles too, "Yeah! It is!" Jasper says agreeing with me.

Alice giggles and, suddenly, three people come out. "Alice, Emmett, who are your friends?" a man with blonde hair say smiling.

"Carlisle! This is Jasper and Rosalie. We found them in the woods, and Emmett and I were hoping they could be apart of our family." Alice says.

"Well... you could've warned us, Alice. But..." the man, Carlisle, says before looking at the woman and other man. "I guess they could."

"Yay!" Alice says jumping up and down. Jazzy bounces in Alice's arms causing him and me to giggle.

Emmett and Alice set me and Jazzy down on the ground. "Jasper, Rosalie, this is our family. This is our dad, Carlisle, our mom, Esme, and our brother, Edward." Emmett says.

"Hi." I say.

"Hello." Jazzy says.

Esme smiles, "Hello sweeties." she says.

We smile at her. "Hello Jasper, Rosalie." Carlisle says.

"Hi." Jazzy says while I wave. Carlisle smiles at both of us.

I walk over to Carlisle and put my hand up to him. He gently takes my hand in his and I smile.

Truth be told, I never met my birth daddy, but I think I could get used to having Carlisle around.

A Few Hours Later...

Jazzy and I are sitting at the family room table watching TV while everyone else is working on our room.

"Rose? Do you think we made a good decision?" Jazzy asks me.

"Yes... mommy isn't coming back so... there's no reason to wait for her." I say.

"Yeah... you're right." Jazzy nods. Suddenly, I yawn, "Are you tired?" I nod and Jazzy grabs my blanky. "How about you take a nap?"

I nod and lay down while Jazzy lays my blanky on me. "Night Jazzy." I whisper.

"Night Rosie." Jazzy says kissing my head.

Jasper's POV.

I tuck my sister in lightly before going back to playing. As the Spongebob Squarepants theme song comes on, I hear the other five come in.

I look up at my new family to see them smiling at me, but I say nothing. I simply go back to playing before yawning myself. Maybe taking care of my sister is a little more tiring than I thought.