Part One: Saved

Jasper's POV.

I woke up on a cold surface. I was wearing my button blue and white shirt, my black jeans, and my tennis shoes. There was a blanket on me. It was my blanky.

Looking over, I see my twin sister, Rosie. She wore her white dress and little white flats. Her blanky was on her too.

"Rosie? Rose?" I ask shaking her.

"What Jazzy?" Rosie says sleepily.

I look around and see we're in the forest. "Where's mommy?" I ask scared.

Rosie's brow wrinkles in confusion, "Did mommy bring us inside?" Rosie's voice held worry and hope.

"No... she left us." I say tearing up. "In the woods."

A Few Minutes Later...

Emmett's POV.

I was hunting with Alice when we were interrupted by cries from children.

"Come on, Emmett, they might need help!" Alice calls to me.

I simply follow. I like kids, I do, but it seems strange to me why kids would be here in the woods without parents. Maybe Edward was pulling a prank on us. If he is, I'm going to murder him.

We come to a clearing near the highway and see two little kids. They both have blonde hair. Ones a boy, the others a girl. There's only one word to describe these kids. Adorable.

"Help! Help! Mommy?! Hello?!" the boy calls out. His eyes were teary, and he was holding his sister's hand like his life depended on it.

"Aw..." Alice whispers. "Emmett, we have to help them!"

"Ok." I say.

"You aren't going to say its 'dangerous'?" Alice asks.

"Do I look like Edward to you?!" I ask appalled.

Alice smiles, "And that's why I'm glad you aren't a pushover like Edward!" she says causing me to chuckle.

Rosalie's POV.

I was holding onto Jasper's hand, crying. All I wanted was my mommy.

"Hi kids." I hear a female voice behind me. It wasn't mommy's though.

Turning, me and Jasper see two people. The woman has short, inky hair and she reminds me of a fairy. The man is HUGE! He's got dark hair and is very muscle-y.

"Please, help us." Jasper says. He was crying too.

"Aw, don't cry sweetie, it's ok. We're here to help you!" the woman says cheerfully as she sits in front of us. "My name is Alice, and this is Emmett."

Jasper sighs shakily, "I'm Jasper, this is my twin sissy, Rosalie." he says. I wave slightly causing the man, Emmett, to chuckle.

"Those are beautiful names!" Alice says. "How about you two come home with us, we can be your family! We have a mom, a dad, and another brother."

I bite my lip, "You won't hurt us?" I ask. It was the first time I spoke and the siblings seemed shocked.

Emmett looks at me in awe before bending down, "We won't ever hurt you, Angel, and we won't let anyone hurt you again." Emmett says confidently.

Tears well in my eyes, and I hug Emmett crying. Emmett picks me up and holds me, while Alice does the same with Jazzy. "Thank you." I say to Emmett as we begin our journey to... wherever.

"Your welcome, Angel." Emmett whispers.