1

5:00 am
*beep beep beep*
"Ugh."

And that right there is how my mornings start every single day. I groaned, slowly getting up to turn off the alarm.

I walked over to my dresser, grabbed my underwear and towel, and headed towards the bathroom. A hot shower in the morning definitely helps wake me up.

After I was done showering I finished up the rest of my routine and went looking for an outfit. Everyone knows that's the hardest part of getting ready.. right?

"Hmm... should i wear this one or.. this one?" I look at the two shirts in my hand and decide on a white cropped t-shirt. Then i paired it with some vintage jeans and a cute jacket. Sexy, i know.

After getting my boots on I decided to put my hair in a messy bun since I'm a lazy bitch sometimes

After getting my boots on I decided to put my hair in a messy bun since I'm a lazy bitch sometimes... Ok ok, you cant blame me. It's like 6 in the morning for gods sake!

After I was done I quietly made my way down stairs making sure my mom nor step dad couldn't hear me. You see.. my mother is an alcoholic and a drug addict along with my step dad. And sadly.. both of them are abusive as fuck.

~ Flash back ~
Little 9 year old Lana is sleeping soundly in her room.  Suddenly, her step dad barges in and instantly she knew he was drunk... He had an evil look in his eyes. Lana knew something was going to happen... Right as she was about to scream, he locked the door behind him while pressing his fingers against his lips informing her to not to make a sound. Lana starts shaking and tears well up in her eyes. He grins evilly and starts unbuckling his belt.
~Flash back over ~

That day I tried to tell my mom what happened... but unlike any other supporting mother, she beat me and called me a lying, attention seeking whore. Ouch. My step dad then made matters worse by threatening to kill my mother if I called the police. I know right. Just my fucking luck.

I made it out the house alive though!

Walking to school takes me 20 minutes the regular way so I decided to take the short cut and go through the woods.

Today it feels kinda different though. Something feels really eery and I have a bad feeling in my stomach..  Suddenly, my body tenses up as it feel a cold breeze pass me. My arm hairs immediately stand up and I get the strong urge to look behind me.

And there it was.

" Oh. My. GOD. "

My heart dropped to my stomach and i was engulfed in fear. There right in front of me was a wolf. A breathing, moving, blinking, live fucking wolf. I'm really gonna die. Fucking great.

The wolf slowly stalked towards me as if i were it's prey

The wolf slowly stalked towards me as if i were it's prey. Which I pretty much am because I'm really fucking sure I'm gonna die. *mental eye roll* Is this really what I get for being a dumb bitch.

I slowly backed up until my back hit a tree. However, I didnt just stand there like an idiot. I was ready to run until the wold suddenly stops.

It stares at me silently, As if it was staring into my soul. It's eyes were beautiful.. Almost like two bright moons glimmering up at you.

 Almost like two bright moons glimmering up at you

And then in the blink of an eye.. it's gone. The wolf took off in the opposite direction and left not a single trace of itself behind. That.. was weird as fuck.

I look down at my now dirty shirt and roll my eyes. "Bruh. Honestly, whatever." I continued walking to school and I tripped over a branch, getting the rest of my fit dirty.

"Ughhh!" This shit ain it.

I finally made it to school and started thinking about the events from earlier.

Why didn't it just eat me?? I thought I was lookin like a snac-

I was interrupted mid thought when I was suddenly pushed onto the floor.

"What the f-" i started to mumble until I looked up and saw Diego, Juno , and Cory.

"Watch where your going slut!" Diego said, looking irritated as hell. Honestly, fuck him.

"S-sorry.. " I said. I looked down out of fear while slowly getting back up when out of nowhere someone pulled me back down by my hair.

I wince as I rubbed the back of my head in pain.

"Make sure it doesn't happen again bitch!" He spat angrily raising his voice. He glared at me and let go of my hair as he walked away.

"Fuck you" I whispered to myself glaring at his back.

Suddenly Diego stops mid step and turns around.

" What the fuck did you just say?" he said. Bewilderment spread across his face.

" N-nothing I swear." I said as my body tensed up. Shit Lana, stop fucking stuttering. You're stronger than this.

He quickly grabs me by my neck and pins me against the wall. His grip tightening slowly and painfully.

"Pl-lease just let me go" I begged.
"I'm sorry! I won't talk back again."

He lets out a chuckle and watches my weak body slide down to the floor and gasp for air as he lets my neck go.

"Meet me in the woods after school 4 pm sharp. Got it?" His dark eyes glare into my soul.

I nodded shakily and he grabs my neck again.
His grip a lot tighter this time.  

"GOT IT?" he said raising his voice.

" Y-yes!" I cried out. Tears began to stream down my cheeks and I started seeing dark spots in my vision from the lack of oxygen.

"Good girl." He smirks and walks off letting me drop to the floor again.

I quickly gasp for air and rub the sore areas on my neck.

This is definitely gonna bruise..

After a few minutes I got my self together and headed towards my first period class.

I hate this shit.

Why me?
Why can't they all just leave me alone ?

Aight Periodt. Thats the end of chapter one for y'all. Btw if ur reading this rn comment 'pink' 💓.