Round 1

Kayla POV

Sexual content ahead (I know y'all been waiting for it)

She pushed me against the dining table and started kissing me passionately while choking me and rubing her hands against my clit💦 and i just got lost into the moment i didn't realize that my clothes were off and im in the bedroom.
King started to kiss my neck leaving hickeys trailing down my neck while she rubbed my nipples in circles making me twitch in pleasure. I didnt know if that was right or i should stop it but shit... this felt good for the moment and i couldnt resist. My moans filled the air and damn i never sounded this girly and im always dominant but i just went with the flow,her tongue just grazed my clit and i jumped she looked up at me for permission to continue and i gave the  yes i have always waited for this moment..... dont tell her i said that. She started to do her tongue work going in and out then she fingered me  while i gripped her hair and arched my back in pleasure as i have never felt this good before like im in paradise. My body started to shake from all this pleasure and affection im getting, i didnt know this could happen to me but damnnn im ..... cumming💥💦💦💦🤐 i didnt know this felt so good ive got to do this again😂. After i calmed dowm from my climax i flipped king ober whether she liked it or not she gonna get fucked cause my head game is the best. I started leaving hickeys down her neck and chest then i sucked on her nipples twirling my tongue around it making her moan she sounds so sexy i made my way down to cat and it was like a waterfall i couldnt wait to dive in cause her juices gotta taste good like her lips i started sucking on her clit while fingering her roughly she scratched my back and i know thats gonna burn later but right now the moment is just pure sex, i stopped and went to my closet king sat up and looked at me questionably and i closed the closet and put on my 8 inch strap...damn she gonna love me after this😋 i returned  smiling mischieviously and hovered over her kissing her sweet cherry lips. I started making slow, deep strokes she gripped my arm sinking her nails  in and i continued making hickeys on her neck, she started moaning and i swear i heard the word "daddy" i stopped and looked in her eyes she hid her face shyly, i didnt think King would be shy but damn she looks sexy being dominated. I slid out and thats when my daddy mode kicked in i flipped her on her belly and had her ass up then i slammed in her and started going rough while holding her hair she moaned loudly and begged me to go faster and i dont follow comands but i did and made her eyes roll back while she begged for me to make her cum, she started to reach her climax so i started going slow then i just slammed into her making her cum all over my strap and we both fell tired as hell...but it aint over yet that was just round 1. I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her and  while she snuggled in my neck falling alseep real fast.

Damn that was some good ass sex i thought before i doozed off.

____________________________________

Sorry guys for such a long update but i borrowed my mom's phone so i could update for you guys and when i get my phone its gonna be weekly updates but i have exams the next 2 weeks but ill try my best and i hope you guys enjoy and dont get too wettt💦💦or watch porn after😉 sorry for mistakes and ill like to shout out @NaomiBennett3 😗 for supporting me and everyone else who always support me.

Love

Gabbi❤