Attention seeker

King POV

2 weeks after

So I am so motherfucking happy that Kayla said yes, after that night we grabbed some McDonalds and came home and watched Netflix until we fell asleep. I woke up to knocking on the door; it couldn't be our parents because they sent an email saying that they will not be home for the next month.
Kayla was fast asleep so I got up slowly from beside her and went downstairs and opened the door without looking through the peephole i opened the door and my bestfriend boomed through the door with a plastic bag with Chinese food in it.
"Hey bestieeeeee!"
I swear I'm starting to hate this girl
"Yow what you doing here showing up without a warning or sumn??"
She looked at me with this sassy look then she flipped me off and asked for directions to the bathroom
"Down the hall last door on your left"
She skipped down the hall more likely wiggled with thus tight jeans and that top revealing cleavage that the whole world could enter.
Kayla came down stairs and saw the food and her face lit up
"Awwww babe you went out and brought food for us"
Before I could stop her she stared digging in a chicken fried rice, she has always been a foodie so I knew stopping her would be a challenge and before I could tell her a outburst was heard from behind us

"WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING EATING MY FOOD!!!???"

Kayla turned around with the fork in her mouth still and saw Rora (my bestfriend) her facial expression changed so quick to disgust and she put down the fork and continued chewing

"Yow King your hoes getting to smart bro you need to put a leash on them"

Wait...did she just call Kayla a hoe??

"Look Rora she not a hoe that's my-"

"Yea I'm sorry I'm her hoe I'll just take my clothes and leave for my house"

"Yes bitch leave my bestie house or I'll make you"

Kayla got her keys and wallet and she had on some sweats and went in her car and drove off.

"King you got to get rid of them hoes now like they nasty and shot you gonna get HIV and-"

I was steaming so hard rn that I nearly broke a precious vase.

"NOT EVERYBODY IS A HOE AND WHORE LIKE YOU RORA SO STOP CALLING PPL THAT SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND YES MINE AND I WONT LET YOU RUIN IT LIKE YOU DID MY OTHER RELATIONSHIPS SO GET THE FUCK OUT"

She looked at me in pure shock and couldn't move
"Did I stutter??"

She quickly grabbed her stuff and ran out, I threw away the food and looked around. How was I going to find Kayla now, she wouldn't answer her phone and an idea popped up she accidentally took my car that has on GPS so I looked on my phone and found the address.

Time to go get my girl!!!!

__________________________

Thanks for reading please like and comment thanks for bringing my book to #16 on the s4s charts and the 4K reads I'll be updating once a week so please lookout
Sorry for the long wait

Gabbi❤️