𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

🧺🍓🕊 ∿ CHAPTER 65
━━━━━ • ━━━━━

EVA WOKE UP TODAY, knowing that it wasn't going to be the best. this was a day she hoped she would never have to ever think about, nobody should.

but when the doorbell rang around one in the afternoon, eva's heart sunk. this was really about to happen.

she hopped off of her bed and headed towards the front door. she took a deep breath before opening the door.

"you got this," she told herself, thinking of what daniel said.

she turned the handle and the door swung open. looking up, she met the familiar pair of greenish blue eyes.

without waiting another second, she stepped to the side to let him in. corbyn took a seat on the living room couch, eva shutting the door. she then headed into the room.

"so why are you so up-"

"don't even. i can't believe you cheated. we just began a relationship and you're already going off and flirting or whatever with other girls. i put my trust into you, corbyn. you wanted me to let you into my life, so i gave in and let you. but this.., this is the exact reason why i didn't want to let you in. it's happened before, and it makes me feel like some object. when you asked me to be yours on valentine's day, were you really in love with me?"

"ev-"

"no, you're gonna let me talk," she told him.

he sighed, but nodded his head.

"all of those times where we went on dates together, made funny and inappropriate jokes, were you actually in love with me? or were you just looking for someone to hook up with. did you have a girlfriend when you asked me out?"

"eva, please. it was a mistake."

she looked at him in disbelief.

"a mistake? last time i checked, cheating isn't a mistake. but you know what is? us."

this time, it was corbyn's heart to sink. he knew he'd been at fault and he lost the one thing he truly loved all because of one stupid decision.

"i-"

"just get out. i don't want to see you again," she said, pointing towards the door.

"e, i'm sorry," he says, slowly getting up.

"if you were really sorry, you wouldn't have done it. now go. i'm done with you," she says.

corbyn left this time without hesitation. he knew that he didn't deserve somebody like eva. she was truly the most amazing girl you'd meet in your life.

once the door shut, eva slid down the door, tears beginning to fall.

'that really just happened' she thought.

her phone buzzed in her back pocket, and when she looked at the notification, a smile instantly spread across her lips.

-

daniboy
i'll pick you up around 7:30.

ᥫ᭡

authors note
i love you all so much xx