𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲.

🧺🍓🕊 ∿ CHAPTER 30
━━━━━ • ━━━━━

FEBRUARY FOURTEENTH, the day all single teenagers out there dread. the one day of the year where half of the world feels lonely and they don't see the importance of the day.

for eva, today was always one of her favorites as a younger teenager, even if she didn't have a boyfriend.

all of that changed the year she turned seventeen. on this very day, she found out her now ex-boyfriend cheated on her with one of her old friends.

three years later, she sits in her room, filming a q&a video for youtube, trying her best to find a way to forget about the past events. obviously, the thought was still at the back of her mind.

"alright, next question," she says, scrolling through her twitter to find a random question. "are you and corbyn dating?"

she smiled at the thought of it, but knew that things weren't ever going to be that way.

"i know y'all have been wanting to know, but no. corbyn and i are just really good friends right now and he's been really supportive through everything. i wouldn't have anyone else there for me," eva explained.

"okay, last q-" before she could finish, there was a knock at the front door of her apartment. confused, she quit recording and headed to the door.

her eyes widened at the sight in front of her as she opened the door.

"corbyn, wha-" the boy cut her off, "i'm not sure how to put this, so i'm just gonna go for it." eva furrowed her eyebrows, "what do you mean?"

"would you do the honors of becoming my girlfriend?" he asked and held up the roses and box of chocolates that were being held behind his back.

eva was in shock. yeah, she figured that corbyn had liked her, but she didn't think he'd ask her to be his on valentine's day. especially with roses and a box of chocolates.

"corbyn, i-" she cut herself off and he sighed, "look, i totally understand why you wouldn't want t-"

before eva had let corbyn finish, she placed her lips on his. a few seconds later, she pulled away, leaving corbyn not only shocked, but ecstatic.

"so is that a yes?" he asked and she nodded, a huge smile playing across her lips, "come with me."

she led corbyn to her room and sat on the bed, him following her actions. right when she turned her camera on, she looked at corbyn with a smile before looking back at the camera.

"so actually, yes. corbyn and i are dating."

ᥫ᭡

authors note
so cute and quirky 🤪🤍✨