𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.

🧺🍓🕊 ∿ CHAPTER 62
━━━━━ • ━━━━━

Incoming FaceTime call from
daniboy
accept // decline

-

eva hit the green button on her phone and her eyes lit up at the sight of daniel. ever since the two had begun talking more, she'd felt so close to him, and he was always so sweet.

"howdy partner," the boy said, smiling. this made eva giggle a bit, "hey dani."

there was a pause until eva furrowed her eyebrows at the boy displayed on her phone, "are you eating watermelon?"

"when am i not?" he asked.

she shook her head, smiling in the process. one thing eva had learned about daniel was that he pretty much had an addiction to watermelon. she found it cute, quite honestly.

"it's so good, like, who invented this because i wanna give them a ginormous hug," he said.

"daniel, you don't make watermelons, you plant seeds and grow them," she informs him.

the slightest bit of pink rose onto his cheeks at the realization.

"uh- that's what i meant," he lied, making eva playfully roll her eyes.

they talked about the most stupid of things for a few minutes longer, until daniel brought up the reason eva wanted to talk.

"look, i know that you're mad at him, but don't go full sicko mode on him," he told her and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"you aren't mad at him whatsoever?" she asked.

"no, i am mad at him. i mean, he hurt my best friend," he assured her.

eva's heart sunk at those last words, but she didn't know why. she wasn't moving on too fast, was she?

"i just- what do i say?" she asks.

"tell him what you want to. if you wanna break up with him, do it. if you wanna try to work things out with him, go for it. i'm gonna be by your side no matter what you do," he says.

"thanks daniel, that means a lot, and i'm serious when i say that," she smiles.

"well i gotta get going. i'll see you tomorrow possibly?" he asks.

"of course," eva nods.

the call ends and eva turns her phone off, thinking to herself.

she now had something to look forward to tomorrow. she just had to talk to corbyn first.

ᥫ᭡

authors note
insert note here pt. 4 ??