Epilogue

(Todoroki's POV)

Momo and I graduated UA and are now ready to debut. However that will have to wait. Today I will marry the woman I love.

"Hey Todoroki are you ready?" Midoriya asked.

"Yeah." I walked down the isle and waited for my bride. Ashido walked out with Sero. Then Jirou and Kaminari. Then Uraraka and Midoriya. The our little flower girl and our ring bearer Eri and Kota. And now my beautiful fiancé, Momo Yaoyorozu. Her gown flowed around her making her look like an angel straight from heaven. Her hair was up and there were pearls around her neck. White satin gloves that ride up to her elbows and little white high heels.

"Todoroki! Focus!" Midoriya reminded me.

Now it was time for the vows.

"Momo, from our first year at UA, I fell in love with you. When you told me you had feelings for somebody else, it broke me, but I still loved you. When he hurt you I was there. When I was hurt you were there. I always thought that I'd be just your best friend. Thank god I was wrong."

"Shoto, when you helped me that one weekend, you brought me out of my misery and fear and into happiness and love. I'm so glad that you helped me. That allowed me to realize that I had always loved you."

"Shoto do you take Momo to be your wife in sickness or in health, in poverty or richness, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

""And Momo do you take Shoto to be your husband in sickness or in health, in poverty or richness, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I pulled her into a dip and gave her a passionate kiss.

"I love you." She said pulling away. I kissed her again. "I love you too."

~later on during the reception~

(Kirishima's POV)

I couldn't find Kat in the reception hall so I figured he'd be outside on the balcony. I was right.

"Hey Kat, I figured you'd be out here."

"Ei, come here." He said calmly and sincerely, I was getting nervous.

"Ei, you know that I love you, and I know you love me," 'Where is he going with this?' "You've been an amazing boyfriend, but I don't want that anymore."

"K-Kat if I need to change I ca-"

"Don't cut me off dammit. Listen I don't like the fact that you're only my boyfriend. So," he got down on one knee and pulled out a box. "Ei will you marry me?" He opened up the box and there was a platinum ring with a crimson diamond in the middle.

"Yes Kat! Yes!" I pulled him into a kiss and behind me I heard cheers.

"You planned This didn't you Kat?" He nodded bashfully.

"Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too, Ei." We kissed.

The end.

Spade is signing out!