Chapter 4

(Todoroki's POV)

As I processed what I had just said I felt my face start to heat up. 'I REALLY didn't think this through.'

I set her down and she sat weakly. I grabbed the chopsticks and started to feed her the teriyaki.

"Does anything else hurt?"

"No. I'm fine. Thank you Todoroki."

"It's nothing. Eat up."

She finished the rest of her dinner and I ate mine.

"Hey at least you have the weekend to avoid him. Right?"

"Well. Unfortunately my family is remodeling the upstairs so I can't go home. I know that Bakugo hates to go home on weekends so, it may just be me and him in the dorms. A-alone." She shivered.

'Well my father is out of town along with Fuyumi so she could come to my house. That's what I'll do.'

"You could stay at my place."

"R-really Todoroki?"

"Well yeah. My family is out of town so nobody would know."

'Shit shit shit shit shit. You don't think half of the things you do through. Do you Shoto? The girl of your dreams is considering staying at your home. How are you gonna deal with that? Huh?'

"I would like to. If it's not that much of a burden."

"You're not a burden at all Yaoyorozu."

"Well it's getting late, we should probably head to bed. What time do you want me to be ready to go to your house?"

"10? Does that work?"

"Yes."

"Ok. Good night Yaoyorozu."

"Good night Todoroki."

I walked out of her room and looked at the time.

'Wow it's 10:30. We hung out for quite a while. Now to figure out how to cope with my stupidity.'

As I walked down the hall to my dorm I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Half n half. Is it you that she left me for?! Is it! Tell me dammit!"

I turned around and saw a broken Bakugo.

"She left you because you were abusive, controlling, and possessive. It's your own damn fault." I said coldly.

"How, how can I fix this? I can't live without her!"

"Don't ask me for help. I have no intention of letting her get back with you. Stay away from her if you know what's good for you."

"Dammit half n half. I love her! I thought she loved me. I-i-i can't even tell her that i-i-i didn't, didnt mean to h-hurt her! Arg!" Bakugo, the strong emotionless boy, is standing in front of me, crying over his mistakes.

"Like I said, I have no intention of letting her get back with you, stay away from her."

"I'll get her back. Watch me."

"I don't feel like watching you. Goodnight Bakugo." I quickly walked away from him. When I got to my room, I thought of how I was gonna deal with having Momo for the weekend. 'Well my room is clean, I'll keep her away from my Dad's room and Fuyumi's, and then she can sleep in the guest room across the hall from mine. Shoto, while yes you're being nice, you really fucking didn't think this through.'

I sat down on my bed. Yes I got a bed instead of a futon, because i wasn't able to remodel my room this year. Last year I did, but it took to long to remodel it back to its original form.

I heard yelling down the hall. At first I didn't think anything of it, but then I remembered what Bakugo had said. I quickly rushed out of bed and ran out of the hallway.

"You bitch! Please! Please don't leave!" I heard Bakugo yell.

"Bakugo stop!" I said while freezing his feet.

"Ugh! Half n half go away!"

"No." I melted the ice and kicked him down the hall. He got the message and wondered off somewhere else in the dorms. It was almost curfew but I knew I needed to check on Yaoyorozu. I knocked on her door quietly and told her that it was me and not Bakugo. She opened the door and she was shaking. It was also obvious that she had been crying as well.

"Yaoyorozu, c-come here." I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into a hug.

"Todoroki. I don't know what to do! He won't leave me alone!"

"Yaoyorozu give him time. Maybe he'll understand."

We both walked into her room and I shut the door. We sat on her bed and I held her while she cried.

"Oh shit. It's curfew. How am I supposed to get back to my room."

"W-well Aizawa doesn't check my room, does he check yours?"

"Not usually, but Mineta is next door."

"You can stay in here tonight. I mean Aizawa stays an extra two hours by Mineta's door and we need to s-sleep."

"That's very nice of you Yaoyorozu, but um, where will I sleep."

"On the bed."

"Where will you sleep?" I said getting nervous.

"On the bed."

"Um, is that ok?"

"Why shouldn't it be? You're a good friend, I trust you."

'I wouldn't.' I thought.

"Ok, then I'll stay." I said hesitantly.

Welp that was long. I'll update every 2-4 days.

Spade is signing out!