Part 1 My new stepbrother

Don't read this if you can't handle grammar and spelling! I don't what that comments!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shane pov

Mom: their is more more boxes here if you need them honey

Shane: I be good thanks

I packed in the last things in my old room. Me and mom are moving from long beach to Boston. Manly because mom found a new guy. I hate it i will lose all my friends and getting into a new school, its not that easy when your already 17 and have to jump right in the classes.

The guy mom meet is great thou, his rich and is one of the nicest people i meet. My mom loves him too. His name is Joe Graceffa and they have been dating for two years now, he proposed to my mom a few weeks ago now and now asked her to move in with him, the worst thing... i had to follow...

Joe has a son too, I have never meet him thou. His always out somewhere that i have no idea what it was, but he was traveling a lot with friends. Mom had meet him twice and said he was great and super nice. All I know about him is that his 17 and named Joseph Graceffa.

Mom: honey! the moving truck is coming soon! get ready!

Shane: I'm done mom!

So this is it, good bye old room. Out side my house was my best friends Lisa, Trisha, Shanna and Drew.

Drew: I'm going to miss you so much

He said while hugging me, I hugged him back, you see they other one didn't know is that me and him have been dating, we broke up a year ago because we wasn't able to keep it a secret, but we stayed friends and still never told them we were gay.

Trisha: my candy man, don't forget to call me

Shane: I won't

And she gave me a big bear hug. She and I loved to hang out just to eat candy on the weekends, she's so funny too and the one I latch the most with.

Shanna: I promised myself not to cry, but I can't!!

I pulled her in to a hug and let her cry on my shoulder. Shanna and I have been friends sense we were kids and have always been living next door.

Last was Lisa, she was crying the most. Two years ago she told me she had a crush in me, she have allays had. I never dated her because I gay, I just told her I didn't feel the same and wanted to be friends.

Lisa: Stay safe Shaney, I care so much about you, I love you

Shane: I will miss you too Lisa and don't worry I will be safe

Then i hugged them all one last time before jumping in the car with my mom. I looked in the back mirror of the car and took a last look at my friends...

Joey pov

"How says that gay people aren't allowed to get married and why do it have to be named "Gay marriage" i just say marriage, who ever you marry even if the same sex. Just because I'm gay doesn't mean that I "Gay parking my car" or "Gay eating my dinner" more states in America have to see that it isn't a choose and that two girls or two boys can be happy together if they just accepted in the word"

and post! *klick*

I was in my room typing on my computer about my right as a human, I'm allowed to fall in love with who ever I want without getting piked on or be telling that Im a danger to the world and a bad role model for younger. Fuck them!

Well i should be happy today. Todays the day my stepmom and stepbrother is coming. I don't really know what i think about that thou. Theresa is super nice but i have no idea about her son, I have never meet him but dad says his nice at least.