|That's all both of us would get~| Norma

SweetKisserDreamer, what have I done? This thing is a 'lemon' but do not worry, I wasn't feelig right seeing our baby boi (aka Norman) doing 'it' so, kiss kiss fall in love!

Re
______________________________________A boy with beautiful white as snow hair and blue as topaz eyes was holding his loved one near hips. She was currently sitting on his lap. Y/n wanted to get closer to his face, and so she moved forward, touching Norman's private part with her own. His porcelain face was decorated with a light pink blush. He didn't liked that feeling. It wasn't nice. He could feel his length getting harder and longer than normally.

-Hm, you're needy Norman~? - said the female with smirk full of lust on her face. She wanted it, but not the boy. He didn't answered her. Norman didn't wanted to answer her. He was needy, and he knew it.

Norman took y/n's face in his hands and kissed her passionately. Her cheeks started to heat up, just like the topaz eyed boy. Both of them were needy now.

But unexpectedly, Norman broke the kiss. The girl looked all confused at her boyfriend. Why did he stopped, she thought to herself.

-I know that both of us need it right now, but I would like to wait~- said Norman with a playful smirk on his face, no blush this time. Y/n's cheeks were still pretty pink.

-But Norman... Your pe- - she got interrupted by the next kiss, this time with tongue. The temperature in the room grew hotter and hotter with every whimp, moan or begging for more from female.

Norman smirked again. He can be the only one making his girl sound this way. No one else could do it. He ran his fingers through her soft hair, deeping the kiss even more. She cried for more and more. But Norman stopped again.

-That's all both of us would get~- he said looking directly at you. You just nodded and smiled lightly.

                            ~ Bonus ~

It was amazing having Norman kissing you. It made you more and more hungry, you wanted him more. A buzzing from your phone interrupted two of you.
YOUR MOM WAS CALLING YOU! ( If you don't have a mother, I'm sorry you can play along with that or pretend that someone else is calling you) without any hesitation you picked up.
-WHERE DA FUCK R U, U STUPID AS FUCK
-WFT I'M BUSY RIGHT NOW
-BITCH WHAT!?
- NONE OF UR BIZNES U STUPID BAKA SHINE