Chapter 4: "All you want is to get in my pants."

I woke up to the sound of people whispering. I opened my eyes and looked around me, confused. Where the hell am I? I tried to remember what happened last night. I was at Shelly's party with my friends, I-

Oh shit. Now I remember. I am at Justin's house. I quickly sat on the bed and looked around me. The room was pretty simple, white walls, and wooden floor. Cute and cozy. I grabbed my phone from my bag and what I saw had me in shock.

Twenty one missed calls from Stefan, thirteen missed calls from Hannah, and another six from Adam. Oh my god, I probably got them worried sick!

Quickly I texted them that I was okay. I'll explain everything later. The bigger problem is, how will I explain this to Stefan? It didn't really look like they're friends. Oh well... I guess I'll think of something. Even though it is his fault. What about the fact that he hung up on me yesterday? What happened to 'Don't hesitate to call if you need me.'

I pushed myself from his bed and tiptoed towards the living room. I saw Justin sitting on the couch with another man who looked about his age. He was blonde with brown eyes. To say he looked good was an understatement. I tried to listen carefully about what they were talking about. What can I say? I am a curious girl.

"Liam, you are the only person I trust."

The other guy that now I know is called Liam, laughed. "Too bad. I can't do it."

"Liam." Justin said with pleading eyes.

"What? I told you, I'm not getting involved in this shit again. Once is enough." He snapped.

Justin sighed. "If anything happens, I'll be there for you."

The other guy, Liam, shook his head and looked thoughtfully at Justin. "What do I need to do?"

And with that, suddenly, my phone was ringing. I jumped and quickly turned it off but it was too late. Just when I was about to hear what Justin is asking his friend to do. Lucky, right? All I wanted to do right now is bury myself but I'm sure he's the one who's going to bury me first.

They both turned and looked at me. Justin had a serious and a scary look, while Liam only smirked and looked excited.

"And what do we have here?" Liam said with a huge smile on his face.

"Nothing." Justin said with a hard tone. What does he mean by nothing? I am not nothing! Dumbass.

"Well it's clearly not nothing," Liam chuckled and stood up. "Come here, we don't bite. No actually, Justin can bite you, but I won't."

I half smiled at what he said but at the same time I felt terrified. I don't really know why, I just felt scared being around both of them. No, not scared, threatened. Yeah, I felt threatened.

I started walking slowly towards them. I felt embarrassed. I didn't know how to act or what to say. "Hi." I said awkwardly and played with my fingers nervously.

"Hello beautiful," Liam greeted.

"Liam." Justin said in a warning tone.

Liam laughed. "Calm down, bro," he paused and patted Justin on his shoulder. "So, What's your name gorgeous?"

I looked up at him and felt my cheeks heat up. This guy definitely knows how to make a girl feel good. "Anya." I said, shyly.