Chapter 3: "No, i just keep them in my pocket and play with them."

"Stop looking at me like that,"

I frown at him, not knowing what the hell does he want from me. "Like what?"

"Like I'm going to kill you at any second."

I play with my fingers nervously as I swallow the limp in my throat. "Well... you were threatening that guy."

"He deserved that," He says in a hard tone.

A frown appeared on my forehead as I fold both of my arms.. "No he didn't."

He sighed. "Just drop it,"

I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window. This guy is dangerous then why do I feel so safe? Shut up, Anya! What are you talking about? He is dangerous! He just threatened a guy. I tried to convince myself. But did I convince myself? Probably not.

"We're here." He says simply.

I was so lost in my thoughts, I completely forgot that we arrived. "Thank you for the ride." I say before opening the door. I unbuckled my seat belt and was ready to get out of the car but he quickly leaned and stopped me. I sigh in annoyance. "What?"

"What you saw today," he started. "It's not what you think."

"Oh really? Then do you have a better explanation? And why the hell do you know my brother?" I ask curiously. I would never ask that if I was sober, it was all the alcohol. I'm too shy for that.

"What's your name?" He suddenly ask.

"Non of your business."

"Okay miss grumpy." A smirk appeared on his red lips.

I roll my eyes. "So are you going to answer my question?"

"You first, Love." He sent me a wink.

I shook my head in frustration. "Never mind. Thank you for the ride."

And with that, I got out of the car and slammed the door as hard as I can. I heard him roll down the window but I continued to walk without another glance. "You're lucky you didn't brake my door."

I rolled my eyes and didn't even bother to turn around and answer that brat. I tried to open my front door, and surprisingly, it was locked. Well done, Stefan. I am a proud sister. I knocked on the door while exploring my pocket to see if I took my keys. No keys. I groaned in frustration and dialed my brothers number.

"You Okay, sis?" I heard his voice and background noises as well.

"Yeah, I'm outside the house. Where are you?" I ask him and hoped he left me my keys.

"I'm at the club, do you have extra keys? What? Yeah Melanie, I'm coming, I'll talk to you later, bye." He says quickly and ended the call.

I rolled my eyes and another sigh escaped my lips. Moms working late today. Everything is just amazing. I guess I'm sleeping outside tonight-

Suddenly I heard a honk. I turn my attention only to see Justin still waiting. He waved his hand as a sign to go back to him.

I hesitated for a moment but then decided that I have nothing better to do. I started walking towards him. When I was close enough, he started talking. "No one home?"