1.

3rd Person POV.

"I'm not trying to make him sound rude, he's just rude, I can't make that up," Wayo told his two best friends about the guy that he was, essentially 'hired' to be a personal assistant for.

This college is weird, all of the students have to take this test.

If you score:
0-100 points, you're basically nothing.
101-200 points, you're an assistant
201-300 points; you're a personal assistant.
301-600+ points, you GET a personal assistant

If you're a personal assistant, you get assigned to a student who scored 301-600 points... Which is usually the popular students, the rich kids.

Wayo, Kit, and Beam have all scored 289/300/299. They are personal assistants to three of the richest and rudest (at least one of them is) students in the school.

Beam works for Phana; who scored 500.
Kit works for Forth; who scored 450.
And Wayo works for Ming; who scored 605.

"He can't be that bad," Kit said as they walked to their dorm-house that the 6 of them will be sharing for the next 4 years.

"Who's bad?" Someone asked opening the front door of the house, Beam immedietly smiled and ran over to the boy.

"Hey Beamie," The boy said and hugged the smaller. Wayo and Kit just looked at each other confused. Two other boys walked out of the house and walked over to the small group.

"P'Pha, who are they?" One of the boys asked looking at the 3 best friends.

"Our assistants," Pha said and Beam his his arm.

"Your roommates, we have names," Beam sassed and Pha just smiled and apologized.

"Sorry, guys this is Beam, Kit, and Wayo," Pha introduced them all to each other.

"Hey, I'm Forth, and this kid is Ming,"  Forth said and they all smiled and said hi.

"Now; why are you two so cuddly?" Wayo asked seeing Beam and Pha not let go of eachother.

"Childhood friends, we haven't seen each other in like 10 years," Beam said.

"Its been 20, last time I saw you was my 7th birthday party," Pha said and Beam nodded remembering that.

"Anyway, we'd like to go inside if that's cool, I'm burning out here," Kit complained.

"Kit, you aren't a movie vamp, you don't burn in the sun," Wayo said but gave the older his jacket.

"It's hot out here, I still sun burn like the rest of the world, except for you, stupid Angels, invincible to everything," Kit said and hit Wayo's arm.

"I'm not invincible, just have a slightly higher tolerance to things," Wayo said and Ming just rolled his eyes.

"Let's just get inside before he gets a head-ache from eye-rolling too much," Forth said looking over at a very unhappy Ming.

The 6 of them went into the house and immedietly Wayo wanted to leave. Just the looks that Ming was giving him, and the vibe he had made Wayo a bit scared.

Angels and Demons dont get along. At all. So the fact that Wayo is working for one makes him sick.

"Come on," Ming said grabbing Wayo's arm and dragging him up to their room. Kit was gonna follow them since Wayo looked scared but Forth held him back.

"Ming just isn't a people person, let alone an angel person, don't worry, he won't hurt him at all, just scare him a bit," Pha said and Forth nodded agreeing.

"This is your bed, your desk, and your closet. Never touch my stuff, except for the clothes, wash them/fold them, borrow whatever you want, but don't touch anything else unless I ask you to. Can you cook?" Ming explained everything to a very scared Wayo. The smaller shook his head.

"I burn everything I cook, Beam can cook though, really well," Wayo said and Ming just rolled his eyes.

"It's fine, I'll cook for both of us." Ming said and then walked up to Wayo trapping him against the wall.

"W--what are y--you doing?" Wayo stuttered. Ming just kept leaning closer till he was 1 cm away from Wayo.

"Just watch," Ming said and leaned in kissing the younger.

"You don't tell anyone about this. Got it?" Ming said and Wayo nodded. Too scared to say anything. Ming just rolled his eyes again and then left the room.

"He's such a fuck boy," Kit said walking in a few minutes later,

Wayo was confused.

Did he see us kiss!?

"Ming, he's making out with some girl outside," Kit said and then helped Wayo unpack.

"Yeah, what a jerk," Wayo mumbled clearly a tiny bit hurt.

- end of ch.1 -