Chapter 1

Hijikata POV

I sighed and walked around the waterpark. I saw little animal kids playing and running around. I sighed and stopped and looked at the ground. I remember when I played with my friends...my human friends..

(Past)

I chuckled and hid from Kondou, Harada, Shinpachi, Sannan, and Kai. I chuckled. Then someone tackled me to the ground. I groaned and saw Kondou. He cheered. "Got cha". He said. I chuckled. He stood up and cheered. Chuckled and stood up and wiped off the dirt. The guys came and groaned. "Finally. I couldn't find him". Shinpachi said. I chuckled and cleaned my hands.

(Reality)

That was the last time I saw them...until that day..this rock from the sky attacked us...I was the last to escape...I don't know if any of my family survived or not. I was taken in by these animals and started to understand there language. No I never tried to eat them...I think. I heard Diego sigh. "There goes Sid". He said. I looked up and saw Sid being beat up by little animal kids. I sighed and walked up to them. I saw the little kid animals look up at me and moved away from Sid. "Hey. Hey. Wow. Who said you kids could torture the sloth". I asked, looking down at them. "Hijikata. Don't squash there creativity". Diego said. I chuckled. Sid gasped. "Hey. Hijikata. Diego. Wanna give a sloth a hand". He asked. I sighed and grabbed his head and pulled him out. "Look. I opened my camp. Campo Sid. It means Campo Sid". He said. I rolled my eyes. "Congratulations. Your now a idiot in two languages". Diego said. I chuckled. Sid shushed him. "Shh. Not in front of the K. I. D. These little guys love me. Right Billy". He asked one of the kids. "Don't make me eat you". He said and the kids laughed. "Ah. There just kids. Thats why there called kids". Sid said. I sighed. "I told you Sid. Your not qualified to run a camp". I said. He sighed. "Oh. What does qualify have to do with child care". He said while the kid was tying him up. "Besides. These kids look up to me. I'm a role model to them". He said. Then the kid pushed him to the ground and all the kids laughed. I sighed. "I can see that". Diego said. Did sighed and stood up. "You guys think I can never do anything. But I'm a deco member of this herd. I made this heard. So you need to start treating me with some respect". He said and started jumping somewhere. I sighed. "Come on Sid". I said. "Sid. We were just kidding". Diego said. "Hey"! I heard. We looked at the animal kids. "Lets play pig the tail on the human". They said and cheered while holding the stick. I gasped. "SID". I yelled. 

Sid POV

I kept jumping. "I can do stuff". I mumbled and tried to untie the rope around my feet. I finally got it off and threw the rope on the ground. "I'll show em". I said and started walking.

Hijikata POV

I started reading the kids a story. "And so in the end the little bunny reached his mommy and they lived happily ever after". I said, annoyed. They cheered. "Good job". Diego said. I smiled. Than a animal raised his hand. "Question. Why does the bunny go home. Why doesn't he stay with the bears". The little animal asked. I stared at him. "Because..because he wanted to be with his family". I said. then a bird flew on my shoulder. "I think he should go with a girl bear. That would be a great love story". The bird said. I sighed and put her down to the ground. "Okay. Well the you tell your bear story then thats what it'll do". I said. "They lived one big happy family. The end". I said. Then the bird came over to me. "Then wheres your big happy family". He asked. I stared at him, shocked and sad. They all stared at me. "And the tiger ate the pesky little kids". Diego said and growled at them. The kids screamed and ran away. I looked down and started walking. "You okay buddy". Diego asked. I sighed. "Shier. Why not". I asked. "I just thought you-". "Story times over. The end". I cut him off. Then these kids went passed us. "Out of the way". They said. I stared at them, confused. "Hey. Where's everybody going". Diego asked. "The worlds coming to an end". The kids said. I looked at them, confused. "What are you talking about". I asked. "Ask tony. He said the world going to flood". One of the kids said, out of air. 

(Time skip)

I was walking over to the guy that was talking about the world going to end. Sid was over there, listening to him so we went over to him. "The floods real alright and it's coming fast". The bird said. I stared at him. "Look around. Your in a bowl. Bowl gonna fill up and theres no way out". He said. People gasped. "Unless. You can make it to the end of the valley. Theres a boat. It can save ya". He said. "I don't see anything". One of the animals said. "But. you all better hurry. the grounds melting. walls tumbling. Rocks crumbling. survive that and you'll be race out the water because in three days time it's gonna hit the fields. BOOM". He yelled and everyone screamed and one of the animals fainted. I rolled my eyes. "There is some good news though". He said. I looked up at him, curious. "The more of you die. The better I eat". He said and everyone gasped. "I didn't say it was good news for you". He said and flew off. I breathed and looked down.  Then we heard something brake. We looked at the ice. A big chunk of ice started falling. Everyone started screaming and started running away. I gasped and grabbed sid and Diego and moved. The ice destroyed the slide and broke into pieces. I stared at it, shocked. I breathed. "Alright. You heard the scary vulture. lets move out". I said and everyone started leaving. "Hijikata. Do you really think there's a boat". Diego asked. I sighed. "I don't know but in a few days this place is going to be a mile under water. If there's any hope its that way". I said. Sid started walking along with Diego. I sighed and started walking as well. Then I heard something. I turned around but saw nothing. I sighed and kept walking. 

...am I really the last one of my kind..

Chizuru POV

I saw that human leave. I sighed and held my brothers. "Come on. There leaving". I whispered and rushed to there herd but his with my brothers.