Chapter 4

So after winning the school talent show, I've been blessed with a ton of opportunities.  The biggest blessing was for me to compete in a Jennifer Lopez look alike contest on MTV. Now how amazing is that? I get the chance to imitate my idol on national tv...I so have this in the bag!!!

Me and my boy Trigga was just chillin at his house watching tv. He looks at me all weird and what not.

ME- What's wrong with you? Why are you looking so...not you?
TRIGGA- You know E, I'm tired of being broke.  My brother is making all kind of money doing what he does anf I'm just trying to be put on.
ME- I feel you Trigga but you know what kinda game that is. It's very dangerous and. ..
*Getting cut off*

TRIGGA- I know what kindof game it is but I need some money. This little job that I have is not what it is. I have to take care of my family...take care of you
ME- That's sweet that you wanna take care of me but I'm good. I'm gonna make it and take care of my family...watch.
TRIGGA- And I don't doubt that. You are a fountain of untapped talent and I believe in you. I just need to do this for a little while and I promise you that I'm out.
ME- Look, I know that I can't tell you what to do but if you do go ahead and do this, can you promise me that you'll be careful?
TRIGGA- I promise ma. Let's finish watching this movie so I can take you home. You have a big day tomorrow.

We finished up the movie and he took me home. I know that Trigga is a smart guy but I have a feeling that if he does what he is thinking about doing, it's not gonna end well.  I need to go to sleep. I have to be ib my A game tomorrow.