Chapter 8

I sat with Sasuke on the couch. He refused to let me go yell at Tsunade and flip a couple of desks. He was being soooo mean~! So of course I was pouting the whole time like a little kid who had been put in a timeout for misbehaving. Neither of us said a word and I clung to Sasuke. What was I going to do with a week? How was I going to handle saying good-bye again? 

"Naruto...hey look at me?" Sasuke whispered, I turned to look up into his obsidian eyes and he gave me a small look. I couldn't quite pin it but he looked worried and some other emotion I had no clue he could wear. I coudln't even put a name to it. 

"What's the matter Sas-" I started but he cut me off. He smashed his lips against mine and placed his hand at the back of my head, making it impossible to escape...which I was totally okay with. I crawled closer and placed my hands on his chest, pushing us back so I was on top. I knew I wouldn't be for long though. I have a feeling Sasuke is a control freak. I felt the corner of Sasuke's mouth lift a little, he was smirking?  

Pulling back Sasuke continued to smirk as he looked up a me. Another small pout found itself on my face. I mean he was kissing me and smirking....again. His expression changed slightly. By slightly I mean the look in his eyes. The dark bottomless black seemed to lighten a bit to a sort of...happier shade of black. Like a happy form of Oblivion. 

"Naruto, I love you." 

At first it took my breath away. I mean I am never going to get used to Sasuke telling me he loves me. It was sort of implied but still....

"I love you too." I smiled back and Sasuke relaxed. I didn't know he was tense until after he wasn't anymore. At that moment I hoped that we were going to make it through this. We need to make it through this. 

Sasuke sighed, "What do we do with a week?" 

"Have our own little infinity?" I suggested shrugging. Sure it was cheesy as hell but I said it before I thought it over. A small blush stained his pale cheeks and he shoved me lightly so we were sitting back up. 

"Don't be such a sap urusatonkachi." 

"Oh shut it teme..." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for it being short...but its something right? 

Love you all for reading <3 <3 <3