Criminal ch. 5

Sasuke's POV...

Naruto was completely silent the whole way home. Not a word left his mouth. It was sort of scaring me...a lot.

"Dobe, seriously are you okay?" I ask because I'm honestly concered. Naruto turns to look at me for a moment and I catch a flash of depression slip into his expression before it changed.

"Yeah, it's just something I developed while you were gone. Sakura said it was a condition or something. They made me take medicine for it at one point but I hide the pills and say I take them because I don't like how weak they make me feel."

So it's my fault after all. I left to get stronger and I didn't think about what it would do to Naruto. Why was I such a heartless jerk?

"Naru...look I'm sorry."

The blonde turns to look up at me with wide ocean blue eyes filled with shock.

"What?" I ask confused as to why he was making that face.

"Y-you...never mind..." Naruto whispered before jumping up the stairs to his door and unlocking it. The moment I followed through the door he slammed it shut and turned to me. A moment ago his eyes had been blue and the next moment they were red. His whiskers were darker and his teeth were fangs. Lucky me was pinned between him and the door with either of his arms keeping me there.

"Naruto?" I gulped. This didn't look too good. Was he loosing control or was he using the Kyuubi for something I didn't know about?

"Sasuke...I... Hn..." Naruto winced as he tried to speak and it looked like he was in pain. I opened my mouth to say something but I was interrupted by Naruto shoving his tongue down my throat.

"Mmph!"

Naruto explored my mouth with his tongue while his hands moved. One fisted in my hair and the other was on my chest holding me against the door. When Naruto finally let go it was just for a moment. Enough to get air and for me to push off the door. Then it was my turn to twist the situation. I wrapped my arms around his waist and a jumped up, setting his legs around me so I could carry him. I planted kisses all over his face, his forehead, nose, cheeks, lips, neck...

Eventually we made it to his room and he jumped back on the bed pulling me with him. I let myself fall onto him and he laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked as Naruto looked up at me with his blue eyes. His fangs were gone and so were his dark whiskers.

"Kyuubi is a submissive apparently."

I raised my eyebrows not quite getting it but deciding it could wait till later to ask when Naruto grabbed my shoulders and arched his back, grinding both of us together. My blonde tilted his head back and bit his lip to fight I moan while I attacked his neck. Licking the tanned flesh to see what reaction I could get. The longer this went on the tighter both of our pants kept getting.

Then of course there was a knock on the door.

"Aw..." Naruto pouted looking up at me completely disappointed. I fought the urge to laugh at him and kissed his lips one more time before I got off him.

"Shit..." I muttered to myself walking down stairs while trying to imagine the most profoundly disgusting thing to help with my downstairs.

I opened the door to find none other than Sakura.

"Hn..." Seriously?! What is so important she had to come over here right now? Naruto came bounding down the stairs and sliding across the floor to stand at the door next to me.

"Hey Sakura-chan!"

"Naruto, Sasuke...Lady Tsunade has agreed it is time for Team Seven to get back together. We train tomorrow okay? Ten o'clock!" Sakura explained with a smile before winking at Naruto and walking back into the street. I closed the door and looked at Naruto expectantly.

"Uh yeah Sakura knows."

"How?"

"Ummm...that's how." Naruto nodded at my lower half and then looked at his before turning red and walking away.

Right, I totally forgot about that. But one question was still left in my mind.

"What happened earlier? Why did you go into Kyuubi mode?" I ask and Naruto peaks his head around the corner.

"It's a fox thing." He stated as if it were obvious before he disappeared again. That didn't help. I don't really know anything about foxes, let alone what he means.

"A less blunt response would be nice." I respond walking into Naruto's room. He is sitting on his bed in his black shirt and his orange pants flipping through the pages of a book.

"Nah. I'll wait till you figure it out."

"Dobe!"

"Teme."

I gripped Naruto's shirt then, pulling him into a sitting position and straddled him.

"Wanna pick up where we left off?" I asked whispering in his ear. Naruto shuddered under me and nodded. He kissed me then and grabbed my hair. It just must be a thing he does.

"But Sasuke...I don't want to have sex tonight. I don't think I'm ready for that kind of things and what happens if you..."

"If I leave again?"

Naruto nods sadly and watches my expression as I shake my head.

"I promise I won't. Not again."

His blue eyes fill with the expression old Naruto used to always have, an idiotic one. He smiled at me and shook his head.

"Doesn't mean your getting laid."

I nodded and kissed his forehead. "At least let me help you then..."

I planted my lips on his and he laid back on the bed, pulling me with him. I reached my hand up his shirt causing him to gasp at the constant and letting me be the one to explore his mouth.

"Sas....Sasu...ke..." Naruto barely managed to say between kisses. I smiled and pulled his shirt off, trailing kisses down his stomach and leaving marks anywhere I could think off. His hands clawed my back as I did so causing my pants to get tighter.

"Alright stop teasing and just help me...."

---------(end of chapter)---------

I'm sorry if I suck at smut! Also I forgot to put a warning up so don't hate me??? Hope you like the story so far because it might get confusing soon!

Let me know what pairings you want to see other than SasuNaru too!!!! If be happy to put them in :)