Chapter 9

sorry for not updating in forever but the next couple of chapters are just going to be short add ins of their last days together. 

"5..." 

        There was only five more days until it would be time for Naruto to be taken in. Only five more days before   they could no longer be together for months on end. What were they going to do with only five days? They had spent the whole weekend just laying around at Naruto's place trying to come up with things to do for the rest of their time together. But we can all imagine how that really ended and why it took two days before they could be seen in the public. 

        Sasuke lay next to Naruto. The sunlight falling through the window and reflecting off the pale skin of the Uchiha. It looked weird, almost as if Naruto was used to seeing Sasuke through a dim or darkened light. This new way of seeing Sasuke wasn't so bad though. In fact it brought a smile to Naruto's face. 

        "What are you smiling about dobe?" 

        Naruto jumped almost falling out of the bed while shrieking. Sasuke hadn't even opened his eyes yet, how did he know? Was he awake this whole time? 

        "You've been staring at me for about half an hour, what do you want?" Sasuke mumbled still not opening his eyes or even looking remotely awake. 

        "How are you even awake? What the hell?" Naruto waved his hand in front of Sasuke's face and a split second later his wrist was grabbed and pulled away from the Uchiha's face and tossed away. 

        "It's called you being predictable. Simple as that." Sasuke smirked slightly and let go of Naruto who laughed and rolled his eyes before kissing the pale skinned forehead of the other. Naruto ran his fingers through his hair and got up leaving Sasuke to sleep somemore while looking around to get some food. More specifically Ramen. 

        "Urusatonkachi if you make Ramen again I swear to god I will consider Chidori to be a resaonable reaction!" 

        Naruto froze in his steps, now what?