Welcome Leon

The two navigated their way through the creepy corridors, locked doors and more zombies. Leon took care of most of them, though Juliet did help with slashing some and warning Leon. They were stuck in one of the rooms, but Juliet saw a small window that they could probably squeeze through. Leon helped her up first before he went through himself. A zombie was banging on the dispensing machine, but it hadn't noticed the two of them yet. Juliet made a signal to Leon before sneaking up behind it. Leon readied his gun just in case. She made a sneak attack and the zombie laid dead. Leon gave her a thumbs up.

The two then entered the west office where it was pitch black. Leon shone his flashlight and instantly, his heart dropped. It was supposed to be his office, but he never got the chance to sit at his desk or meet his co-workers. He looked up, seeing a banner which read 'Welcome Leon'. His co-workers' desks were littered with paperwork and party supplies. He then walked over to his desk, where there was a single note written by Marvin. The welcome letter was bloodied at the end with the words 'Be glad you're not here, rookie.' It pained Leon to see all of this. Juliet walked up beside him and gently touched his arm.

"I'm okay," he whispered, before leaving the note back on his desk.

They exited, walking up the steps to the third floor. The room they entered had a statue, but the statue was behind sturdy bars. Making a mental note to return with some sort of exploding device, they made their way out of the room through another door which opened to a huge library. Suddenly, Leon's walkie-talkie beeped. It was Marvin, telling them to get back to the main lobby. Leon complied and the two walked across the floorboards when it suddenly gave in. Juliet fell through, landing on a floor with a loud thud. Leon called out to her, before hurriedly climbing down the ladder. The zombies in the room rose up and started to head towards their direction. There were at least six or seven, and Leon wasn't able to shoot all of them at once. He helped Juliet up, shooting the middle zombies to get out of the situation. They entered another room with a statue. The other door was locked on the other side, so they had no choice. 

"Give me the notebook," Juliet requested. "I'll need some time."

Leon nodded, positioning himself a distance away from the door to shoot at the incoming menace. Meanwhile, Juliet struggled to stand straight as she worked the puzzle. The two finished at the same time. Juliet handed him the unicorn medal.

"Are you hurt, Juliet?" Leon asked in a concerned voice, quickly looking over at her ankle.

"I'm fine... I landed on my butt," Juliet replied, embarrassed.

Leon chuckled, extending his hand which she took it gladly. "No more falling through," Leon promised with a smile.

They went out of the library and found the lion statue. Juliet quickly worked the puzzle, obtaining the lion medallion. They then walked down the stairs, heading right towards Marvin who was looking at his monitor. 

"Look here. The fire escape is on the other side of the RPD. I left some bolt cutters at the side, near the door. This should get you through some doors. I think we left one of the keys in the back of the operations room," Marvin explained. "That should let you get access to the rooms above."

"Thanks for the head up," Leon said. "We'll head there right away."

"You doing OK, Marvin?" Juliet stopped to check on him.

Marvin nodded meekly. He told her to catch up with Leon, so she did. They headed to where Marvin had pointed out. Along the way, Leon had picked up a weapons key card. Just as they were about to head out the fire escape, they heard a helicopter flying overhead. The two of them looked at each other before quickly going out through the exit door. The helicopter crashed straight into the wall next to them. Leon instinctively covered Juliet, feeling some of the small debris hitting his back. He tugged on her hand to get going down the steps. True enough, the bolt cutters were left exactly where Marvin had placed them last. The helicopter suddenly exploded into flames. He quickly opened the door, pushing Juliet inside first.

"Oh shit!" Juliet cursed, seeing more zombies in the area, possibly from the loud explosion.

"In here!" Leon called out, opening the east office with the bolt cutters. 

Inside, there were two more but Leon took them out easily. Juliet found a fuse and a valve on the tables. They took the items and were about to exit through the other door when it suddenly flung open. The zombie caught Leon off guard, grappling him to the ground. Leon was unable to reach for his handgun. It almost bit Leon's neck if not for Juliet's quick kill. The two then hurriedly went out back to the shutters where it was sealed shut. Juliet inserted the fuse, praying that it would work. Once they were out, they made their way back to the operations room where there was another chained door. Leon snapped the chains open. The door led them to the back room. There was no key to be found, but Juliet had spotted something shining on top one of the shelves. There weren't any steps to climb, so Leon offered to boost her up. He had his arms firmly around her waist as he hoisted her up. She was sure her cheeks were blushing like mad, so she quickly searched for it.

"Found it!" she exclaimed triumphantly, grabbing a pink key.

Leon eased her down, but his arms were still snaked around her waist. With a cough, he stepped away from her and gave her an awkward smile. She handed the key to him, avoiding as much eye contact as possible. They exited through the other door, finding themselves back in the hallways. Leon made a quick stop at the safety deposit room where he grabbed a shotgun and some ammo using the weapons key card. They went up to the second floor to get through the shower room when they saw someone with their back faced towards them. Juliet took out her knife while Leon raised his flashlight. At that same time, the certain redhead turned around with her gun raised. All three of them looked at one another in shock.

"Claire?"